Printer Network Driver Setup for Windows
You can establish a secure connection between your printer and the Windows devices with both the USB and the Wireless modes. Here is the basic printer network setup guide from the setup manual.
- Disconnect the hp printer and the Windows computer to begin with printer wireless setup.
- Then, run the printer driver installation CD or the wizard on your Windows.
- Follow the instructions on the printer setup wizard.
- Then, choose the connectivity mode when the wizard asks. If you choose the USB mode, then establish a USB connection between the printer and the Windows.
- For Wireless setup, access the printer touch panel.
- Go to the wireless settings and then initiate the printer Wireless Wizard.
- Now, the wizard lists the nearby Wifi networks, from which, choose your Wifi name and type the password.