Printer Network Driver Setup for Mac
Now establish a secure connection between your MAC and the printer with the latest printer driver and software from printer official website. You may also connect the printer to MAC with a USB cable or the Wifi network.
- In case of the USB connection, ensure that printer is not connected to the printer while you begin the process.
- Then, Download the latest printer network software by clicking the printer driver download button.
- Follow the instructions on the network setup wizard printer manual.
- Now, choose USB mode of connectivity for connecting your printer and MAC.
- On plugin in the USB cable to the MAC computer, the MAC installs the printer driver and software.
- Now run the network wizard and choose the wireless mode. Download the printer wireless software from printer driver link and proceed further.
- The wizard lists all the available wifi networks nearby. Choose your network from the list and type the password.