HP Officejet Pro 9028 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9028 printer now enables the complete printing and connectivity features in a compact box. Now you can enjoy the complete connectivity features with this compact printer. Here are the step-by-step instructions for setting up your HP OJPro 9028 for the first time.
- Firstly, get the brand new HP Officejet Pro 9028 printer out of the pack.
- Then, connect it to the direct power supply and turn the OJ Pro 9028 printer.
- Here, on the touch panel, complete the basic preference settings.
- Generally, HP allows you to set the region, language, time, and date.
- After that, insert the cartridges into the right slots accordingly and load enough papers for printing a test file.
- Then, connect the HP OJPRO 9028 printer to the network router and the devices with the USB and the LAN cables.
- After that, install the recent version of HP OJPRO 9028 drivers and software to the computer for 123.hp.com/setup 9028.
Officejet Pro 9028 Driver install
Now get the recent version of HP Officejet Pro 9028 drivers and software in a click from the download page. Generally, the driver installation CD in the pack from HP has an outdated version of driver and software. Therefore, it is advisable to get the recent drivers and software from the driver page.
Here are the basic instructions to get the recent HP OJPRO 9028 drivers and software from the driver page.
- Firstly, go to the page and wait for it to detect the OS version of your computer.
- Then, it lists all the available drivers and software for your computer OS version.
- Now, from this list, choose the compatible driver and software for your Windows or MAC.
- After that, run the installation wizard and follow the instructions on the wizard.
- Now, on the connectivity screen, choose either the wired or the wireless connection.
- Finally, install the HP OJPRO 9028 drivers and software on your computer.
Officejet Pro 9028 Wireless setup
To connect the HP Officejet Pro 9028 wireless to the network and the devices, you may require the wireless software. Before proceeding with the HP OJPRO 9028, install the wireless software to the computer.
- After that, on your OJ Pro 9028 printer panel, check the Settings menu for the Wireless settings option.
- Then, choose the Wireless Setup wizard option and wait for the wizard to list all the nearby wireless networks.
- After that, choose your office network name (SSID) and then type the passcode for a secure connection.
- Then, to add the Windows or the MAC computer to OJ Pro 9028 wireless, use these instructions.
- For Windows, go to the Control panel and then Devices and Printers. Now, choose your HP Officejet Pro 9028 printer name.
- In the case of a MAC computer, go to the Systems & Preferences and then Devices. Here, select your HP OJPRO 9028 printer name to connect the devices wirelessly.