HP Officejet Pro 9026 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9026 is the best fit for your busy workplace with the best ever printing and connectivity features. Now setup HP Officejet Pro with the complete instructions from unpacking to printing.
- To begin with, unpack the brand new HP Officejet pro 9026 printer from the pack.
- Then, clear all th packing materials and the tapes and power it on with the power cable.
- Now, install the cartridges and load papers to print the alignment page.
- After that, connect the HP OJPRO 9026 to the netwrok and the devices.
- Here, you may use either the Windows or the MAC computer.
- Then, install the latest drivers and software for OJ Pro 9026 and complete the first time setup for 123.hp.com/setup 9026.
- Now, you can install the latest set of HP OJPRO 9026 printer and software from the CD or the driver page.
- However, we recommend downloading the dirvers from the driver page as the CD may have the outdated version of drivers.
Officejet Pro 9026 Driver install
Installing the HP Officejet Pro 9026 is now easy with the installation CD and the driver page. The CD that comes in the pack from HP generally has an outdated version of drivers. Thus, we recommend installing it from the driver page.
- To download the latest version of HP OJPRO 9026 drivers, go to the driver page.
- Here, type in your hp printer model and wait for it to extract the right set of drivers for your OS version.
- After that, download the right set of drivers compatible with your Device OS version, run the installation file.
- Now, follow the steps on the wizard installation and proceed with the installation.
- After that, choose the connectivity type between the computer and the OJ Pro 9026 printer.
- Now, complete the installation and print a test file to verify the functioning of your HP OJ Pro 9026 printer.
- Compatible OS versions: Windows 7, 8.1, 8, and 10. MAC OS versions 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, and 10.14.
Officejet Pro 9026 Wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 9026 Wireless setup is now easy with the latest HP Wireless software. You can now download this recent version of OJPRO 9026 drivers and software for Windows and MAC from the driver page.
- To begin with, install the HP Officejet Pro 9026 Wireless software from the driver page.
- Then, run the installation wizard and proceed with the steps.
- Here, ensure that the HP 9026 printer is not in connection with the computer.
- After that, on the installation wizard, go to the connection type screen and choose the wireless setup.
- Then, use the instructions on the installer and complete the software installation.
- Now, go to the printer touch panel and select the Settings option.
- Then, under the Settings, go to the Wireless setup and then choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, the OJ Pro 9026 printer searches for the available set of Wifi networks nearer.
- From this list of networks, choose your workplace network name and type the password.
- On a successful connection, you can see the network icon on the printer panel lit.