HP Officejet Pro 9018 Setup
Officejet pro 9018 printer is the best fit for a compact workplace with high-yield printing needs. You can no0w setup HP OJPro 9018 at a busy workplace easy with these steps below:
- Firstly, unbox the HP Officejet Pro 9018 printer from the packing and connect it to the power supply.
- Then, set the preferred region, language, date, and time with the touch panel.
- After that, install the ink cartridge and load papers into the input tray.
- Then, establish a connection between the HP OJP9018 to the network and the devices.
- Here, though you can use USB or the Wireless connection, we suggest the wired connection for the first time setup.
- Then, install the HP Officejet Pro 9018 drivers and software from the CD or online to complete the printer setup.
- You may also update the basic drivers to the recent ones with the HP Smart app.
Officejet Pro 9018 Driver install
- Initially, get the OS version of your computer from the System info.
- Then, go to the HP OJ pro 9018 driver page and wait for it to detect your device OS version.
- Here, on detecting the OS version, it lists the available drivers for your computer.
- From this list, choose the drivers that you would like on your computer.
- After that, use the instruction steps on the screen and complete the HP Officejet Pro 9018 driver installation for 123.hp.com/setup 9018.
- Our experts recommend you to choose the full feature HP OJ PRO 9018 drivers.
Officejet Pro 9018 Wireless setup
You can now complete the HP Officejet Pro 9018 printer setup process with the wireless connection. For this, you may require the latest version of HP OJ Pro 9018 Wireless software.
- To begin with, complete the HP Officejet Pro 9018 hardware setup.
- Then, on the printer touch panel menu, go to the Settings and navigate to the Wireless setup.
- Here, from the list of options, select the Wireless setup wizard.
- Now the printer displays all the available wireless networks near your printer.
- Then, choose your Wifi network name and type the password for a stable connection.
- After that, install the HP Smart app to your Windows or MAC.
- Here, on the HP Smart App Home screen, click on the ‘+’ icon and add your OJ Pro 9018 wireless to the computer.
- In case your printer name is not on the list, you may add it wireless manually.