HP Officejet Pro 9014 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9014 printer supports wireless connectivity. To set up the OJ pro HP printer, unbox the printer and follow the steps below:
- To start with, verify that your HP printer is “ON”.
- Next, set your language, region/country, and time.
- Then, take the cartridges and insert each one of it into the slots.
- Next, switch on your computer and go to the download page.
- Now, type your printer model to get the updated printer drivers.
- Then, choose your printer driver file and start downloading the file.
- After downloading, install the driver for the proper functioning of the printer.
- Now, finish the printer setup using the 123.hp.com/setup 9014 wizard steps.
- Finally, load plain papers into the printer tray and print a file to verify the proper setup.
Officejet Pro 9014 Driver install
HP OJ Pro 9014 driver downloading is possible from the driver page. To download the driver from the download page, follow the instructions below:
- Initially, plug in your computer and switch on it.
- Next, check whether your office computer has a proper internet connection.
- Then, go to the driver download page. Here, you can see multiple printer drivers.
- Now, you have to enter the model name of your printer and search for the drivers.
- After that, choose the latest version driver for your printer and download it.
- Then, follow the wizard instruction and start installing the drivers.
- After that, proceed with the printer driver installation process as per the procedure on the monitor.
- Next, complete the installation of drivers successfully using the on-screen steps.
- Finally, try to print a paper as a sample to ensure the proper driver installation.
Officejet Pro 9014 Wireless setup
Connect the HP OJ pro 9014 printer and computer using a Wi-Fi network. To connect the computer and printer wirelessly, use the below steps:
- To begin with, ensure that your windows/mac desktop is “ON”.
- Next, verify that the wireless network of the computer is stable.
- After that, plug-in your Officejet pro 9014 printer and turn on.
- Then, access the printer control panel and choose the wireless settings.
- Now, you can see all the available Wi-Fi networks on the printer screen.
- Next, choose the Wi-Fi network of your office and type the passkey. Now, continue with the wireless connectivity.
- After that, carry on with the wireless connectivity setup using the procedure on the wizard.
- Now, complete the connectivity setup using the wireless setup steps.
- Finally, load the papers and print a file to confirm the wireless setup.