HP Officejet Pro 9014 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9014 printer supports wireless connectivity. To set up the OJ pro HP printer, unbox the printer and follow the steps below:
- To start with, verify that your HP printer is “ON”.
- Next, set your language, region/country, and time.
- Then, take the cartridges and insert each one of it into the slots.
- Next, switch on your computer and go to the download page.
- Now, type your printer model to get the updated printer drivers.
- Then, choose your printer driver file and start downloading the file.
- After downloading, install the driver for the proper functioning of the printer.
- Now, finish the printer setup using the 123.hp.com/setup 9014 wizard steps.
- Finally, load plain papers into the printer tray and print a file to verify the proper setup.
Officejet Pro 9014 Driver install
- Initially, plug in your computer and switch on it.
- Next, check whether your office computer has a proper internet connection.
- Then, go to the driver download page. Here, you can see multiple printer drivers.
- Now, you have to enter the model name of your printer and search for the drivers.
- After that, choose the latest version driver for your printer and download it.
- Then, follow the wizard instruction and start installing the drivers.
- After that, proceed with the printer driver installation process as per the procedure on the monitor.
- Next, complete the installation of drivers successfully using the on-screen steps.
- Finally, try to print a paper as a sample to ensure the proper driver installation.
Officejet Pro 9014 Wireless setup
- To begin with, ensure that your windows/mac desktop is “ON”.
- Next, verify that the wireless network of the computer is stable.
- After that, plug-in your Officejet pro 9014 printer and turn on.
- Then, access the printer control panel and choose the wireless settings.
- Now, you can see all the available Wi-Fi networks on the printer screen.
- Next, choose the Wi-Fi network of your office and type the passkey. Now, continue with the wireless connectivity.
- After that, carry on with the wireless connectivity setup using the procedure on the wizard.
- Now, complete the connectivity setup using the wireless setup steps.
- Finally, load the papers and print a file to confirm the wireless setup.