HP Officejet Pro 9012 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9012 all-in-one printer supports duplex printing. To setup OJ Pro 9012 printer for the first time, take out the OJ Pro 9012 printer from the pack. Then, follow the procedure shown below to set up the printer:
- Firstly, make sure that your HP OJ Pro 9012 printer is on.
- Secondly, set the language, country/region, and time as per your preferences.
- Then, insert the cartridges into their slots.
- After that, pull out the tray and load plain papers into the tray.
- Next, switch on your computer (Windows/Mac) and browse the driver page.
- Then, download the updated drivers and start installing it with the on-screen procedure for 123.hp.com/setup 9012.
- Now, follow the steps given on the wizard to complete the OJ Pro 9012 printer setup.
- Finally, ensure whether the OJ pro 9012 printer setup is perfect by printing a test file.
Officejet Pro 9012 Driver install
- Initially, check whether your computer has a secure internet connection.
- After that, browse the driver page and look for compatible drivers.
- Then, download the driver compatible for HP Officejet Pro 9012 printer.
- Next, begin the driver installation by clicking the downloaded driver file.
- After that, carry on with the installation using the instructions given on the screen.
- Then, continue with the wizard installation steps to finish the process.
- Finally, to ensure the proper installation of drivers, print a sample file.
Officejet Pro 9012 Wireless setup
- To begin with, verify whether you have a wireless internet connection.
- Next, switch on the HP Officejet Pro 9012 printer and verify all the settings.
- After that, load the tray with plain papers.
- Then, tap the wireless icon from the control panel of the printer.
- Now, the OJ Pro 9012 printers show a list of wireless networks. Here, choose your workspace Wi-Fi and continue the process by entering the password.
- After that, carry on with the setup process as per the steps provided on the wizard.
- Next, complete the Officejet Pro 9012 printer setup process.
- Now, confirm that the printer setup is proper by printing a file as a sample.