HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9010 first-time printer setup process begins with unboxing the printer. After that, follow the below given procedure to set up the OJ Pro 9010 printer.
- Firstly, connect the printer and the power outlet.
- After that, press the power button on the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Then, set your preferences – language, time, and country/region.
- After that, install the cartridges into the respective slots.
- Next, load the input tray with plain papers.
- Then, power up your desktop and download the driver from the driver page.
- After that, install the Officejet Pro 9010 printer using the on-screen steps.
- Now, carry on the process with the on-screen steps to setup HP OJ Pro 9010 printer.
- Lastly, confirm whether the printer setup is proper by printing a sample document.
Officejet Pro 9010 Driver install
- Firstly, turn on your windows/mac computer.
- Then, take the CD came along with the printer package.
- After that, run the CD in your computer and start the driver installation process.
- Then, follow the instructions provided on the screen to continue the installation.
- Now, a wizard pops to select the suitable connection method. Here, choose the wireless option or USB mode to connect the computer and printer.
- Then, continue the installation process as per the procedure on the wizard.
- After that, finish the HP OJ Pro 9010 driver installation by following the steps given on the screen for 123.hp.com/setup 9010.
- Finally, to confirm the proper driver installation, print a file as a sample.
Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless setup
Connect your windows/mac device and HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer wirelessly. The general procedure to connect the devices using your Wi-Fi network are:
- Firstly, make sure that your HP OJ PRO 9010 printer is on.
- After that, check all the printer settings and load the plain papers in the tray.
- Then, switch on the mac/windows device and make sure that you have a safe Wi-Fi network.
- Next, access the panel of the printer and choose the wireless icon.
- Now, the HP OJPRO 9010 printer starts searching for the Wi-Fi networks.
- Next, a list of Wi-Fi networks appears on the screen. Here, tap on your office Wi-Fi and fill its password.
- Now, proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- After that, follow the wizard steps and set up HP OJPRO 9010 wireless.
- Lastly, to ensure a safe wireless connection, print a sample file.