HP Officejet Pro 8745 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8745 Printer setup process consists of unpacking, connecting, and installing. Here is the procedure to set up the HP Officejet Pro Printer:
- Start the process by unpacking the HP OJ Pro 8745 printer.
- After that, get rid of all the tapes and packing foams.
- Then, take out the packing materials inside the scanner lid.
- Next, plug –in your HP Officejet Pro 8745 printer into a power outlet.
- After that, switch on the power outlet, as well as the printer.
- Then, set your preference settings in the printer touch panel.
- Now, pull out the tray and load the papers.
- After that, take the cartridges and insert them into the slots.
- Next, download the printer driver and install it in your device.
- Now, to complete the setup process, follow the procedure on the wizard.
- Finally, check the printer setup by printing a document.
Officejet Pro 8745 Driver install
- Firstly, plug-in your device and printer with the power supply.
- After that, check all the connections between the device and the HP OJ Pro 8745 device.
- Then, get the compatible driver from the driver download page.
- After that, click the driver file to begin with, the installation process.
- Now, proceed with the driver installation process using the steps on the screen.
- Next, a wizard appears to choose a method to connect the devices.
- Here, choose USB or wireless mode as per your preference.
- After that, follow the wizard prompts and complete the driver installation for 123.hp.com/setup 8745.
- Next, print a sample document to ensure the driver installation is proper.
Officejet Pro 8745 Wireless setup
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8745 printer and desktop wirelessly. The basic instructions to complete the wireless setup process are:
- To begin with, switch on your desktop.
- Next, verify whether your device has a stable Wi-Fi network.
- After that, plug-in your HP OJPRO 8745 printer with the electric supply.
- Now, switch on the HP printer and choose setup from the printer panel.
- Next, tap the wireless setting menu and then “wireless setup”.
- Now, a wizard pops on the printer panel, searching for available Wi-Fi networks.
- After that, you can see various networks on the list. Here, select your workspace network and fill the passcode.
- Next, proceed with the procedure given on the screen.
- Then, complete the OJ Pro 8745 printer Wi-Fi connectivity setup with the wizard steps.
- Lastly, print a sample file to ensure a secure Wi-Fi connection.