HP Officejet Pro 8728 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer setup for the first time can be an easy task. Follow the procedure given below to complete the first time HP OJ Pro 8728 printer setup
- To start with, unpack the printer and clear all the packing foams from it.
- After that, lift the scanner lid and take out the packing foams from the scanner glass.
- Next, plug-in the printer to the direct power supply.
- After that, turn on your OJPRO 8728 printer.
- Now, pull out the paper tray, load papers into it, and insert the tray.
- Then, install the cartridges into the slots.
- Next, download the printer drivers and install it on your computer.
- Now, complete the HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer setup using the 123.hp.com/setup 8728 wizard instructions.
- Finally, try printing a document to check the printer setup.
Officejet Pro 8728 Driver install
Download the HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer Driver Online. Here are the steps to install the OJ Pro 8728 printer drivers and software:
- Firstly, switch on your device and the HP OJ Pro 8728 printer.
- Next, make sure all the connections are proper.
- After that, access the download page and search for the compatible drivers.
- Now, download the OJ PRO 8728 printer driver and run the file.
- Then, follow the on-screen steps and carry on with the installation process.
- Next, go for manual setup method to establish a connection between the devices.
- After that, choose the USB mode when the wizard prompts.
- Now, carry on the process with the help of on-screen steps.
- Finally, finish the HP OJ pro 8728 driver installation process and try to print a paper.
Officejet Pro 8728 Wireless setup
Establish a secure wireless connection between the HP OJ Pro 8728 and the computer. Here are steps to connect the devices wirelessly
- Initially, power up your windows/mac device.
- After that, ensure a stable wireless network in the device.
- Next, power up your HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer.
- Now, access the printer panel and touch the setup option.
- Then, touch the option- wireless settings from the network setup.
- After that, access the option- wireless setup. Now, the HP OJ Pro 8728 printer searches for Wi-Fi networks.
- Next, select your wireless network from the given networks.
- Now, type the password to connect with the wireless network.
- Next, complete the Wi-Fi setup process as per the on-screen steps.
- Finally, the HP OJ Pro 8728 printer and computer are connected wirelessly.