HP Officejet Pro 8715 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8715 first time printer setup is an easy process. Here is the procedure for OJ pro 8715 printer setup:
- Firstly, unbox the HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer.
- After that, remove all the packing materials and tape from the printer.
- Then, take out the film from the control panel of the printer.
- Hereafter, connect the printer to the electrical outlet with a power cord.
- Now, switch on the printer and load the papers into the paper tray.
- After that, open the cartridge and insert the cartridges into the slot
- Now, close the cartridge access door and go to the driver page.
- After that, download the HP OJ PRO 8715 printer driver and software.
- Then, start installing all the downloaded software.
- Complete the process as per the wizard instructions.
- Finally, try printing a paper to verify the printer setup.
Officejet Pro 8715 Driver install
HP Officejet Pro 8715 driver installation can be a quick process. Here are the instructions to install the HP OJ Pro 8715 drivers:
- Firstly, go to the driver page and choose the compatible driver for your printer.
- Then, download the OJPRO 8715 printer drivers and software.
- After that, click the downloaded file and run the .exe file to start the installation process.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and continue with the process.
- Then, a wizard pops up on your screen to choose the method for connecting the printer and device.
- Here, choose the manual setup and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Now, choose USB mode for the first time printer setup.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions and finish the driver installation process.
- Finally, print a test file to check whether the driver installation is successful.
Officejet Pro 8715 Wireless setup
- Firstly, turn on the OJPRO 8715 printer.
- Then, turn on your computer and ensure the wireless connection is stable.
- After that, touch the setup menu on the printer control panel.
- Next, choose network setup from the options and then choose wireless settings.
- Then, select the wireless setup wizard. Now, the printer starts searching for wireless networks.
- Now, select your home network name from the available options.
- Then, enter the network password and continue with the process.
- Now, follow the instruction on the screen and complete the HP OJ pro 8715 wireless setup process for 123.hp.com/setup 8715.
- Finally, your HP Officejet pro 8715 printer and device are in connection.