HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup
The following precise instructions are to complete your HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer setup. If you are setting up the HP Ojpro 8035 now, this section is really helpful.
- Initially, look for the accessible location for the HP Officejet Pro 8035 initial setup.
- Then, keep the parcel and find the ends of the tape to peel it.
- Next, uncover the HP 8035 and position it in the selected place.
- Now, get the untangled power cable to connect with your printer and the wall outlet.
- Then, power on the printer and, if needed, assign the necessary printer preferences.
- After that, fit the cartridges inside the slots and pull them till it snaps.
- Lastly, fill in the media tray with the supported paper formats.
Note: Once the alignment page prints, check the platform compatibility. The supported OS versions – Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and Mac X versions from 10.9 to 10.15.
Officejet Pro 8035 Driver install
Officejet Pro 8035 printer driver download:
- Now, as per the compatible OS versions, select the highly supported Oj Pro 8035 software.
- Next, on the printer support page, choose the full drivers, and press the Download option.
- Then, install the printer driver by the software installer.
- Now, look for the hp 8035 driver updates on the control panel.
- Next, touch the HP ePrint icon and then choose the Settings.
- After that, select the Product Update and update the Officejet pro 8035 wireless drivers.
Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless setup
Initially, you can use the below-described steps to connect HP OJPRO 8035 with Windows 10, 8, and 8.1 and Mac versions.
Connect HP Officejet Pro 8035 to Windows wireless
- Open the HP Printer Assistant, which is the in-built software on Windows.
- For that, type HP in the Windows search bar and locate your printer name.
- Then, choose the Utility option with the Menu icon.
- Finally, select the “USB to wireless” and remove the USB while it prompts.
Connect HP Officejet Pro 8035 to Mac wireless
- Either run the HP Utility software or open the System Preferences to connect HP 8035 wireless.
- Before you use System Preferences, enable the HP 8035 wireless from the control panel.
- For that, press Setup à Wireless à Wizard and follow as the prompts displayed.