HP Officejet Pro 8034 Setup
Get the cost-effective prints with your HP Officejet Pro 8034 initial setup. The general assistance steps are below for the overall setup.
Unpacking and power supply:
- To begin with, clear away the outer wrappers and also the plasters.
- Then, keep the brand new HP Ojpro 8034 on the disturbance-free location.
- After that, locate the closest wall out and connect the cord.
- Then, join the other cable end with your printer.
Cartridge installation and paper insertion:
- With the power cord connection, switch on HP 8034 printer.
- Then, printer accessories should be checked for the new HP cartridges.
- Now, install by siding them in the slots.
- Finally, open the inner tray and upload the compatible papers within the tray rim.
- While the HP Officejet Pro 8034 first-time setup is error-free, it prints the cartridge report.
Officejet Pro 8034 Driver install
- To start up with, grab the software CD-ROM that was sent by the printer manufacturer.
- Now, select your Mac or Windows and expand the media tray.
- Next, the computer monitor shows the new Officejet pro 8034 driver installation screen.
- Now, click on the Auto Play option from the list and finish up the process.
- The hp Officejet pro 8034 driver download is comfortable while you do it with the disc for 123.hp.com/setup 8034.
- Now, gather the CD from the pack and put it through the slot.
- Then, adhere to the showed installation prompts for the latest ojpro 8034 drivers.
Officejet Pro 8034 Wireless setup
The following document has the complete instructions for the HP Officejet Pro 8034 wireless setup.
- Initial network set up preparation
- Connect the laptop or computer to the wireless network after it is turned on.
- Avail the network access with apt credentials.
- Connecting through the recent HP Smart App
- Firstly, avail the configuring software on your selected device.
- Next, to run it for the first time, open the software.
- Then, scroll through the available app options and click the Plus.
- On the next screen, select the Add Printer option and follow the prompts.
- Connecting through the Wireless Setup Wizard
- For the oj pro 8034 wireless setup, click on the Setup option.
- Then, select the Network Setup Wizard.
- Finally, select the Wi-Fi and key in the valid password.