HP Officejet Pro 8033 Setup
For hassle-free Officejet Pro 8033 initial setup, do follow these set of instructions. The procedures include the first-time device setup steps.
- Initially, remove the Ojpro 8033 printer from the package.
- Then, verify the printer accessories in the box and take them out.
- Now, place your Ojpro near the wall outlet.
- Then, to the proper electrical outlet and the printer, connect the power cable.
- Next, hit the Power button and let it power up.
- Now, load the cartridges as per the instructions outlined in your manual.
- At last, pull the inner tray where papers need to be stacked.
Suitable OS – Mac:
Macintosh OS version X 10.9 – Macintosh OS version X 10.15
Suitable OS – Windows:
MS Windows 10 OS (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8, 7, and 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Officejet Pro 8033 Driver install
- Initially, make sure the OS platform compatibility with your printer.
- Then, according to that, refer and download the Officejet Pro 8033 printer drivers.
- Either select the basic drivers from the sent disc or the full-featured drivers from the setup page.
- At last, select the .exe file to install the driver.
- Firstly, select the Officejet Pro 8033 printer drivers from the driver setup site.
- If the CD is ready, install the Ojpro 8033 drivers from it.
- When the software is downloaded, select the .dmg file to install.
- After that, follow the Officejet Pro 8033 driver download instructions to complete the installation for 123.hp.com/setup 8033.
Officejet Pro 8033 Wireless setup
Get the practical HP Officejet Pro 8033 wireless setup steps for the printer. Before you begin, make use of the steps to hook up with the Wi-Fi.
Step 1: Setup preparation to get the network information
- To start the wireless setup, find the Wi-Fi name and the password.
- Usually, the wireless network setup password is case-sensitive.
- Now, use the network credentials for the suitable Mac or Windows network connection.
- Keep the router turned on till you finish the wireless device setup.
Step 2: Network connection procedure
- Initially, switch on the printer and refresh the settings by clicking the Home option.
- Now, swipe across the setup options available and click the Setup icon.
- Then, tap the Network Setup and now select the Wi-Fi Settings.
- Next, touch the Wireless Wizard to view the network lists available.
- At last, choose the network and insert the uppercase and lowercase letters in the password field.