HP Officejet Pro 8031 Setup
The upcoming section covers all the steps for the HP Officejet Pro 8031 initial setup. Also, get an idea about the compatible OS versions (Mac and Windows).
- To start with, pull out the printer from the parcel as well as the device accessories.
- The accessories include the printer user guide, standard ink cartridges, and device cord for power.
- Once you settle the Oj pro 8031, plug-in the compatible power cord.
- Then, switch on the printer and reveal the cartridges from its package.
- Next, pull the orange tab and install the cartridges.
- Finally, choose papers and feed them in the portrait.
Compatible OS – Mac:
Mac version OS 10.9 to Mac version OS 10.15
Compatible OS – Windows:
Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 & Windows 10
Officejet Pro 8031 Driver install
- Initially, check the contents inside the printer box or purchase it from HP.
- Now, load the CD either in the built-in tray or the optical tray.
- Then, execute the basic Officejet Pro 8031 software from the CD to the computer.
- If you are looking for the one-time driver installation, head towards to the setup page.
- From here, click on Easy Start or the full feature and download it.
- Firstly, remove the plastic wrap on the CD and leave it aside.
- Then, pull or click the tray button to open it.
- Now, put the CD on it, push it back, and wait for it to run the CD once.
- Another driver download method is downloading the necessary Officejet Pro 8031 drivers from the website for 123.hp.com/setup 8031.
Officejet Pro 8031 Wireless setup
To get the stable HP Officejet Pro 8031 wireless connection, go through the network setup steps. Find the requirements and keep them ready for the hassle-free wireless setup.
Step 1: Initial preparation for the network setup
- Initially, get the following requirements for the printer setup.
- A computer connected to the wireless network. You can also select the mobile device if the files are saved on it.
- Active internet connection to get the uninterrupted network service.
- Move the access point close for continuous and robust signal strength.
Step 2: Connect printer to available network
- Now, turn on the 8031 printer and access the home screen.
- Next, swipe left or right to view the Setup option. Gently touch it and select the Network Setup.
- Then, please wait for the Wireless option and choose it.
- Activate the Wireless Setup Wizard to find the networks in the range.
- At last, touch your network name and type the case-sensitive password.