HP Officejet Pro 8030 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8030 first-time setup – Unpacking, power supply, and cartridge, and paper installation. The steps for the procedure mentioned above are given below.
- Initially, clear off the wrappers on your printer box.
- Then, lift your printer and place it on the dry and sturdy surface.
- Next, check the inner parts of the printer to clear the excess plastic covers.
- Now, remove the power cord from your accessory pack.
- Then, give a power connection using the provided power cable.
- After giving a direct power supply, switch on your Officejet Pro 8030 printer.
- Next, complete the Officejet Pro 8030 printer setup by inserting the cartridges.
- Then, depending on the loading capacity of the tray, stack your A4 or US papers.
Officejet Pro 8030 Driver install
- To begin with, select the compact disc from the printer package.
- Otherwise, visit the printer driver page to choose the perfect fit Officejet Pro 8030 driver for 123.hp.com/setup 8030.
- At last, allow the .exe (Windows) or .dmg (Mac) setup file to run with the Install option.
- Finally, specify the appropriate connection mode when the prompt appears.
Officejet Pro 8030 Wireless setup
The conversion from wired to Wi-Fi is effortless for Windows 10 and the other Mac devices. Now, turn on the devices and follow the Ojpro 8030 wireless steps.
Windows – Officejet Pro 8030 wireless setup:
- Firstly, let the LAN cable connected until you get the prompt.
- Then, open the in-built setup utility by selecting the folder with name, HP.
- Now, it shows the Printer software utility on the screen.
- Next, from the top menu bar, choose the Setup and Software option.
- Last, launch or run this utility and choose the “Connect the printer to Wi-Fi”.
Mac – HP Officejet Pro 8030 wireless setup:
- To run the wireless tool in the HP utility, tap the Finder.
- Then, click on the Applications and select the All Settings tab.
- At last, choose the Wi-Fi Setup and go to the Apple icon to list your printer.