HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup
The HP Officejet Pro 8028 initial setup compresses four significant parts. The procedure starts with the device unpacking and power connection. Then, proceed with the cartridge installation and also the proper US papers insertion.
- On receiving new HP Ojpro 8028 printer, slit open the tapes with care.
- Then, grab or lift the Oj Pro 8028 by grasping the sides or handles.
- To settle the printer, choose the neat and smooth base near the wall outlet.
- Now, look out for the printer cable to get the disturbance-free power connection.
- Choose the appropriate ends and insert the card into the wall socket and the printer.
- Now, click the solid Power icon to turn on your printer.
- Then, snap-in unused cartridge in the particular slots.
- At last, select and insert the papers of suitable size that fits the inner tray.
Officejet Pro 8028 Driver install
- Downloading Officejet Pro 8028 drivers & software offline (CD):
- Initially, install your newly received CD into the computer tray.
- Now, run the embedded Oj Pro 8028 drivers and then, accept the basic terms.
- After that, open or go to the recent file and choose the connection.
- Last, move ahead with the driver instructions on the monitor.
- Head to the printer setup page and enter the details of the device.
- Then, the page proceeds to show up the recommended 8028 driver package.
- Now, choose the Officejet Pro 8028 driver download option for 123.hp.com/setup 8028.
- Finally, install the downloaded 8028 drivers with the software installer.
Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless setup
Avail network connection within your workplace via the HP Officejet Pro 8028 wireless setup. Check out for the easy wi-fi mode instructions in the below section.
Step 1: Look for the SSID (network name) and the SSID key
- When you begin, have your network credentials ready, including the wi-fi name & password.
- Then, keep the network router and the printer for a better connection.
- Next, install essential cartridges and US papers in the slots and tray, respectively.
Step 2: Establish a network connection through the HP Smart or Wireless Setup Wizard
HP Smart App:
- To begin with, from the device setup page, download the new HP Smart app.
- Make sure you install the pending software updates.
- Then, let it run and find the “Plus” symbol to view the network printer list.
- Now, click on your printer name and confirm the selection by pressing the OK option.
- At last, take a test print from the HP Smart app.