HP Officejet Pro 8026 Setup
The Officejet Pro 8026 printer setup needs to be completed with little care. For assisting with the hassle-free setup & performance, go after the enhanced setup steps.
- Initially, prepare a place at the office or home to start the initial printer setup.
- Now, keep the package in a dry area and tear the tapes.
- Then, drag and place your Ojpro 8026 printer and get rid of the inner tapes.
- The successive step is choosing the cord port on the computer.
- Now, plug and push the power cable to the power outlet as well as 8026 printer.
- While all set, activate your Officejet Pro with the simple tap on the Power icon.
- When the printer is prepared and connected to the power source, insert the cartridges.
- Now, select each cartridge and remove the extra tab on them.
- At last, pull them in and stack the necessary papers.
Officejet Pro 8026 Driver install
- Initially, visit the available software setup page through your PC.
- Then, select the full-feature Officejet Pro 8026 software and drivers for 123.hp.com/setup 8026.
- Basically, the full drivers include wireless along with the scanning software.
- If you select the basic software, it includes the preliminary installation service.
- On choosing one suitable driver, highlight the Download choice with a single tap.
- Once you tap it, the driver gradually gets downloaded and saved in the drive location.
- Now, find and return to the software location and select the “Run or Install” option.
- Moving forward, follow your driver prompts and try to print a test page.
Officejet Pro 8026 Wireless setup
Begin the HP Officejet Pro 8026 wireless setup procedure with the simple steps given here. Before starting, choose the SSID of your internet access and password to configure.
Step 1: Finding SSID and password
- Initially, check the router manual to find the SSID and the WPA/WEP key.
- Then, set up your computer with the router and key in the credentials.
- Now, keep the same network credentials to be used for the ojpro 8026 printer wireless connection.
- The wireless setup is possible only after the completion of the first-time printer setup.
Step 2: Connecting to home/office network
- To begin with, confirm that your printer is not in sleep mode with the active power light.
- Then, form the printer home screen, open Dashboard to choose the Setup à Network Setup.
- Next, go through the options list and select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- At last, choose “Enter New Network Name” and key in your wifi details.