HP Officejet Pro 8025 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8025 is a user-friendly printer with printing and connectivity features. Now, enable the full-fledged printer features with HP Officejet Pro 8025 initial setup.
- Initially, peel and dispose of the plasters on the device box.
- Then, select the right spot to begin the HP Officejet Pro 8025 first time setup.
- Now, check all your printer accessories inside the printer box.
- Next, connect the printer cable to your Ojpro 8025.
- For power connection, select an error-free wall outlet and attach the other cable terminal.
- Then, hit the Power button of your printer, and then set the language, time, and date.
- After that, push the cartridges one by one to fill in the slots.
- At last, find the input tray capacity and stack the papers with proper arrangement.
Officejet Pro 8025 Driver install
- Initially, refer to the OS of your computer and get internet access for it.
- Then, move to your product page to fill up the product specification.
- Based on the printer and OS details entered, the webpage lists the ojpro 8025 drivers.
- In the case of a Windows computer, refer to the processor and choose the drivers.
- For Mac also, select the Officejet Pro 8025 software according to the version.
- Regardless of the OS, click on the Download option and install the advanced drivers.
- You can also try downloading the Smart app for easy ojpro 8025 driver download and complete the installation for 123.hp.com/setup 8025.
Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless setup
Anytime, you can choose between the wireless and wired connections. Now, here are the steps to the error-free HP Officejet Pro 8025 wireless setup.
Through the HP Printer setup and software,
- Initially, keep the USB connection between the printer and computer during the wireless connection.
- Now, search for the HP folder in the Windows device and select the Assistant app.
- Then, click on the Tools à Device Setup and software.
- At last, launch the utility and select the Wireless option.
Through the HP Smart app,
- Initially, install the Smart app and open it to proceed.
- Then, go to the home screen of the app and select the “Connect your printer wirelessly” option.
- Next, the screen displays the wireless window to proceed further.
- Lastly, select the Learn More option, which guides you with the Officejet Pro 8025 wireless setup.