HP Officejet Pro 8024 Setup
Here, learn how to complete the Officejet Pro 8024 printer setup with the precise instructions. For additional reference, have the Officejet Pro 8024 printer manual handy.
- To start the quick Officejet Pro 8024 initial setup, peel off the external tapes.
- Then, unwrap the box to grab the sides of your Ojpro 8024.
- Now, your printer accessory may include both USB cable and power cord.
- Verify the available cable and select a suitable power cable.
- Then, attach the one end to the fluctuation-free power socket.
- Connect the second end to the Ojpro power port to power on.
- Then, the printer starts to operate and becomes idle after the initial setup.
- Now, remove the pull-on the cartridge before snap it into the slot.
- Complete the same for other cartridges too, and now open the paper media tray.
- Lastly, arrange the papers with folding sides and move the paper guide as needed.
Officejet Pro 8024 Driver install
- It is well and good if you got the CD ready with you.
- Initially, run the HP driver CD on your Mac or Windows device.
- Now, click the Run and stick to the Officejet Pro 8024 driver download instructions on the screen.
- For an add-on, OjPro 8024 printer features, download the currently updated Ojpro 8024 drivers.
- To begin with, load the setup page and find the recent Officejet Pro 8024 drivers.
- Then, hit the Download and then the Install option to complete the Officejet Pro 8024 driver setup for 123.hp.com/setup 8024.
- The third method is installing the HP smart App to print quickly.
Officejet Pro 8024 Wireless setup
Below are a separate set of instructions for the HP Officejet Pro 8024 wireless setup with new versions of Mac and Windows.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 wireless setup – HP Smart app:
- Before you initiate the wireless setup, select a local network connection for the PC.
- Then, open a fresh tab on the PC and Download or upgrade the HP app.
- After updating the device app, choose the Plus symbol from the options list.
- Then, highlight the Add Printer and follow the steps shown.
HP Officejet Pro 8024 wireless setup – Wireless Setup Wizard:
- Now, from the control panel buttons, select the Gear icon.
- Then, choose the Wireless Settings and wait until the printer prompts with the wifi list.
- Finally, touch your network, and for entering the WPA key, use the online keypad.