HP Officejet Pro 8023 Setup
The manual guide for the HP Officejet Pro 8023 initial setup is here. Follow the instructions as given for the accurate Officejet pro 8023 printer setup.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8023 first time setup begins with unpacking the parcel.
- Now, position the oj pro printer on the selected table and peel off the tapes on the printer surface.
- Then, get the printer manual handy and cross-verify the box contents.
- After that, grab the power cable and select the direct power socket.
- Now, plug-in the cord to the socket and oj pro 8023.
- After connecting securely, switch on the printer, and begin the cartridge insertion.
- Next, on the slots, push in the cartridges gently with the copper ends towards the oj pro 8023.
- At last, collect the compatible paper bunch and insert them in the tray.
Officejet Pro 8023 Driver install
- Initially, interface your printer and configure it with a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Ensure that the wireless bar or light glows, confirming the internet connection.
- Then, from your computer, go to the software installation page.
- Here, click on the Search option after you enter the printer model and Computer OS.
- Now, the page loads the compatible as well as the latest HP OJPRO 8023 drivers for 123.hp.com/setup 8023.
- Next, place the cursor on the Download button to complete the Oj Pro 8023 driver setup.
- For installing your Oj Pro 8023 software, run the software installation wizard.
- Once the installation is successful, add your printer using the computer’s control panel.
Officejet Pro 8023 Wireless setup
- If it the first time HP Officejet Pro 8023 wireless setup, refer to the instructions below. More than one device is configured to the selected network, disconnect those devices. Now, prepare it for the wireless setup.
- Initially, select only the local network for your printer.
- Then, bring the printer close to the Wireless router or access point.
- After that, note down the network details since it is needed for the further connection.
- Now, move to the touchscreen of your printer.
- From the printer, select the Restore Network Settings or Restore Settings under the Wireless Settings.
- Then, choose your Wireless button à Settings à Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- With a single click, you get the network screen to choose the local network.
- Finally, enter the network WPA key with the onscreen keypad.
- Now, move back to your computer and include the printer name to the device list.