HP OJ PRO 6978 specifications
- Increase the productivity of your office with fast, automatic two-sided printing.
- The main functions of this printer include scanning, copying, faxing, and a two-sided print.
- Connect your HP OfficeJet pro 6978 printers to network and computer using a wired or wireless connection.
- You can conveniently print using smartphones and tablets.
- Sync your printer with other wireless-enabled devices.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer
- The first time printer setup and installation will be an easy step if you follow the guidelines given here.
- Download the latest OJPRO6978 drivers and software for 123.hp.com/setup 6978 by contacting our experts.
- Obtain our technical assistance for connecting your printer with other devices wirelessly.
- In case you need any additional assistance, then contact our tech experts.
How to setup HP Officejet Pro 6978?
HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer eases your printing and connectivity tasks at your workplace. You can connect OJPro 6978 printer to the computer, mobiles and any other compatible device easily. With the full feature 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 drivers, you can enjoy the HP features to the fullest.
- After purchasing the brand new HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer, the most important step is to complete 123.hp.com/setup 6978 process. Here is HP Officejet pro 6978 manual instructions for the complete setup process.
- Unpack OJPRO 6978 printer: To begin with, get the brand new HP Officejet 6978 printer from the box. Then, get rid of all the packing materials and the tapes. Now, get HP Officejet pro 6978 printer accessories and grab the power cable
- Connect OJ Pro 6978 go the power supply: Establish a secure connection between HP Officejet Pro 6978 and the power outlet. Then, push the power button on your printer and turn on OJ Pro 6978.
- Complete Preferences settings: On the OJ pro 6978 touch panel, complete the preferences settings. Here, you can choose the required region, date, time, and language.
- Install HP6978 cartridges and papers: Open HP 6978 cartridge access door and wait for the carrier to settle idle. Now, take the new cartridges from the box and insert them into the slots. Load compatible papers onto HP6978 paper input slots.
- Connect and install 6978 drivers: Then, connect HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer to network and devices. Finally, install HP Officejet pro 6978 drivers for your windows or mac computer.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver
HP Officejet Pro 6978 drivers and software are essential for printer functioning. You can download either the basic HP Officejet 6978 drivers or the full feature ones. Here, you can avail the complete instructions for the first time HP Officejet pro 6978 driver install. Also, you can get the steps to install HP 6978 drivers for both Macintosh and Windows computers.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver download for windows
HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver download for Mac
HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver download for Windows includes 2 methods – with driver disc and without driver disc. The OJPro 6978 CD has only the basic drivers whereas, the downloaded file has the full feature drivers.
- Verify the compatibility of your computer with HP OJ pro 6978 and run the CD.
- Alternate: Download the latest HP Officejet Pro 6978 drivers compatible with your computer OS.
- Let the CD initiate the AutoRun Wizard and extract HP 6978 drivers compatible with your computer.
- Follow the HP OJPro 6978 driver install steps as per the wizard to complete the process.
Compatible Windows OS versions include Windows XP, 7, Vista, 10, 8.1, and 8.
HP Officejet 6978 Driver download for MAC has 2 different ways. The driver install disc that comes in the pack has the basic set of HP OJPro 6978 drivers while the downloaded file has the complete set of drivers and software.
- Initiate HP Officejet pro 6978 driver installation wizard on your MAC computer.
- Once the wizard runs, check the driver version and proceed with the instructions.
- Establish a secure connection between HP Officejet pro 6978 and the MAC device.
- Complete HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver installation process and proceed with the printing tasks.
Compatible MAC OS Versions ranges from MAC OS 10.7 to 10.15.