HP Officejet Pro 6962 Setup
Now, complete the HP Officejet Pro 6962 first time setup to enjoy the underlying features. Here are the steps to proceed with the initial printer setup.
- Initially, take your Ojpro out of the carton.
- Then, on a sturdy base, place the printer by holding its sides.
- Now, choose a nearby wall outlet. In the meantime, look into the package and cross-verify the items.
- Then, attach the provided USB cable with the terminals to the device.
- Next, push the Power icon from the printer control panel.
- Now, your printer gets life with solid power light.
- The next steps are installing the authentic cartridges along with the papers.
- Then, connect your Officejet Pro 6962 to the PC or laptop.
- After that, based upon the OS, install the suitable printer drivers for 123.hp.com/setup 6962.
- Note: Once you complete the printer setup, it prints the alignment page.
Officejet Pro 6962 Driver install
CD and direct link method:
- The CD came with your Ojpro 6962 is enough to download the essential drivers.
- Then, run the drivers on the CD after you install it.
- Now, you may get the wizard to run the Officejet Pro 6962 drivers.
- At last, adhere to the wizard steps to complete the 6962 installation.
- Otherwise, head to product site to find the related HP Officejet Pro 6962 software.
- Now, download the software package, which comes with maximum benefits.
- Now, find the most current version of the App and download it on your Mac/Windows.
- No additional setup is required, and now you print right through the App.
Officejet Pro 6962 Wireless setup
If your printer is initially configured with the wired, you can change the mode of connection now. It is now easy to modify and get a wireless connection for the device.
Standard HP Officejet Pro 6962 wireless setup – Windows:
- On your Windows device, search for the HP.
- Now, the printer names get displayed, including the Officejet Pro 6962.
- Then, it opens the HP Printer Assistant. Here, choose the Utility option and select the Printer Setup & Software.
- Finally, select the “Convert a USB connected printer to wireless” option.
Standard HP Officejet Pro 6962 wireless setup – Mac:
- At first, open the Finder à Go à
- After that, choose the available HP folder and double-tap on the Utility.
- It runs the Utility app and now select the Settings tile.
- Now, you can click the Wireless Setup to start the wireless connection.
- Finally, choose the System Preferences to add the printer to the list.