HP Officejet Pro 6958 Setup
The HP Officejet Pro 6958 setup starts with the standard unboxing, followed by the hardware setup. Now, do as per the steps in the below section.
- At first, unbox the parcel by tearing away the tapes and plasters on the box surface.
- Then, handle your printer with care and settle it on the table.
- Next, verify the inner parts and control panel to clear away the packaging stuff.
- Now, hold the ends of the power cable and also select the USB or power port.
- Then, for a secure connection, attach the cable terminals to your new device and power outlet.
- Next, switch on your printer with the Power button on the control panel.
- Now, from the printer accessories pack, gather the cartridges.
- Next, keep them unpacked to attach them in the ink slots.
- Finally, to print on a paper, stack the compatible papers on the paper tray.
Officejet Pro 6958 Driver install
- Initially, unwrap the Ojpro 6958 driver disc from its original shipment package.
- Then, choose the computer with a built-in or customized optical drive.
- Now, gently open it to place the unpacked Ojpro 6958 CD.
- Next, proceed to run the installation wizard with the CD setup instructions for 123.hp.com/setup 6958.
- Firstly, get into the product driver page where you can find the latest Ojpro 6958 drivers.
- Then, go through the full Officejet Pro 6958 drivers and press the Download icon.
- Now, the driver setup progress begins and extracts the selected driver package.
- Finally, wait for the connection screen during the installation and select the mode.
Officejet Pro 6958 Wireless setup
Avail a stable Wi-Fi connection for your printer by going through the below steps. Now, connect the printer to the wireless setup and also proceed to get the drivers when prompted.
Step 1: Network preparation
- Initially, get the Wi-Fi name and network password of the selected network.
- Then, make sure that you have connected the computer to your network.
- Now, confirm that you are going to use the same wireless network.
- For enhanced Wi-Fi connection, keep the devices nearby.
Step 2: HP Officejet Pro 6958 wireless setup
- Firstly, the Officejet Pro 6958 printer is turned on.
- Then, go to the home screen and choose the Setup icon.
- After that, select the Wireless Setup Wizard that is in the third position.
- Once selected, you can see the “Select Network Name” screen.
- Now, select or type the new network name and enter the WPA key.