HP Officejet Pro 6950 Setup
Keep your printer prepared for printing with our tech instructions. Now, connect the printer to any device after unpacking and enjoy the complete features.
- Initially, open the printer shipment package after unwrapping.
- Then, pull the printer out of the box and prepare a steady table.
- Now, assess the accessories that you got with the Ojpro 6950.
- Next, take the electrical cord to connect with your printer and the socket.
- After that, click on the Power icon and check the cable connection.
- Once the power light is stable, move to the ink area.
- Next, install your black and color ink cartridges into the slots, respectively.
- Then, feed the required papers into the tray and lock it.
- Finally, install the recommended Officejet Pro 6950 printer drivers.
- Note: While downloading the Officejet Pro 6950 drivers, check the OS version.
Officejet Pro 6950 Driver install
- Initially, browse the Officejet Pro 6950 printer driver site.
- Then, on the Officejet Pro 6950 software page, enter the correct device information.
- Now, the site displays a complete set of Ojpro 6950 drivers.
- Next, choose the most current version of the software.
- Finally, follow the prompts on the installer to complete the printer driver setup for 123.hp.com/setup 6950.
- To begin with, enter the Mac device OS version along with the printer model.
- Then, find the 6950 printer drivers from the page.
- Next, click on the available Download button and let it download the full drivers.
- Finally, the installer guides you through installing the print and scan drivers.
Officejet Pro 6950 Wireless setup
- Initially, select the network name and the password of your office network.
- Then, choose a computer, which is already connected to your network.
- Now, ensure that your computer is connected only to the office wifi.
- If the router and the devices are kept away, bring them close to avoid loss in connection.
- Next, go back to the OjPro 6950 panel and select the Setup à
- Now, choose your network and key in the password on the connection screen.
- Next, go to the computer and browse the Officejet Pro 6950 driver page.
- Finally, download the 6950 drivers according to the Mac or Windows device.