HP Officejet Pro 6600 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6600 is an office printer with high-end features. Now, give your printer a life by completing the initial setup with our easy steps.
- Initially, clear the outer packaging stuff, including the tapes and wrappers.
- Then, hold the sides of your Ojpro 6600 printer to move it to the selected location.
- Now, take a look at the inside and outside of the device to remove the extra wrappers.
- Also, verify all the printer contents with the supported manual.
- Now, connect the power cable across the wall outlet and the printer.
- Next, turn on the device and see if the power bulb is glowing.
- After that, get your cartridges out of the package and prepare the color slots.
- Verify each color and pull the necessary slots.
- Finally, take plain paper sheets for inserting inside the media tray.
Officejet Pro 6600 Driver install
- Initially, visit the product setup page and look for the search box.
- Now, please enter the details that it asks to fill using the dropdown menu.
- Then, initiate the download and click the file name to install 123.hp.com/setup 6600.
- Note: For Mac and Windows, the extension is different. If you are not aware of it, go to the recently downloaded section and select the first file.
- Now, on the installer screen, click on the necessary option.
- When you get the Add Printer option, click it to view the nearby network printers.
- On the network device list, choose your Ojpro 6600 printer and confirm the connection.
- To proceed further, follow the installer instruction.
Officejet Pro 6600 Wireless setup
The Officejet Pro is one of the advanced printers from HP. To scan or print, get the wireless connection for the printer along with the computer.
- First, you have to write down the SSID and password for the wifi
- Then, use the credentials to have a connection for your computer.
- Next, settle down the devices in the easily accessible distance.
- Mainly, disconnect the unwanted USB cable that runs from your Ojpro 6600 printer.
- After that, please turn on your printer and wait until it is silent.
- It may take a minute to complete the startup routine.
- Then, on the control panel, select the right arrow icon.
- After that, select the setup, followed by the second option Network.
- Finally, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard and touch your network to type the password.
- Now, on the computer, go to the System Preferences or Devices and Printer to add your printer.