HP Officejet 5745 Setup
HP Officejet 5745 printer setup begins with unboxing the printer. After unboxing, follow the below steps and complete the Oj5745 Setup process.
- Initially, take off the packing materials from OJ 5745 printer.
- Then, lift the scanner lid and clear off the thin transparent film.
- After that, connect the Officejet 5745 to the power port.
- Then, turn on the HP 5745 printer. Now, take its cartridges from the pack.
- After that, insert the new OJ5745 cartridges into the slots.
- Next, download the HP Officejet 5745 printer drivers and start installing them.
- Then, install the OJ 5745 driver for 123.hp.com/setup 5745 on your computer as per the steps on the wizard.
- Lastly, print a document with HP OJ 5745 printer to verify the printer setup.
Note: If you are setting up the printer for the first time, choose USB mode to connect the devices. USB is a safer mode to connect the devices for the initial setup
Officejet 5745 Driver install
Installing HP Officejet 5745 driver is possible with the CD/DVD. You generally get the Officejet 5745 driver installation CD/DVD from the printer package. Here are the installation steps to install the HP OJ 5745 drivers:
- Initially, turn on your HP Officejet 5745 printer and the desktop.
- Then, ensure that the devices are not in connection before initiating the driver installation.
- After that, take the driver installation CD/DVD from the HP 123.hp.com/setup 5745 printer package.
- Next, insert the driver installation CD into the computer drive. Now, the CD initiates driver installation through AutoRun automatically.
- After that, a wizard appears on the monitor with the steps to continue with driver installation.
- Then, a wizard asks to select the mode of connection. Here, choose USB connection mode or wireless.
- Next, use the wizard steps and finish HP 5745 driver installation.
- Finally, confirm driver installation by taking a print with 123hp envy 5745.
Note: Driver installation CD/DVD contains an outdated driver file. To install the updated one, download the latest set of drivers by clicking the Download button.
Officejet 5745 Wireless setup
Connect the computer and Officejet 5745 wireless with the right HP OJ5745 wireless software. Here are the step-by-step instructions to connect the devices with a wireless network:
- To begin with, turn on the windows/mac computer.
- After that, confirm whether the workspace wireless network is secure.
- Then, turn on or wake your brand new HP Officejet 5745 printer from sleep mode by pressing Cancel.
- Next, move on to the touch panel of the HP 5745 printer.
- Now, touch the “setup” option. Then, touch “network setup” and continue.
- Here, go to the wireless option. After that, touch the wireless setup wizard”.
- Now, the OJ5745 printer searches for nearby wireless routers.
- After that, choose your workspace wireless network name from the list of networks.
- Then, type in your office Wifi network password to establish a secure connection.
- Next, complete the OJ5745 printer wireless setup with the steps on the printer touch screen.
Now, if your office network is not on the available network list, try adding it manually. To add it, type your SSID and its password using the touch keys when the printer wizard prompts.