HP Officejet 5741 Setup
HP Officejet 5741 first-time setup includes unpacking, loading papers and much more. Here are the general instructions for first time printer setup:
- Initially, unbox Officejet 5741 printer.
- Then, remove the tapes and all other packing materials from it.
- After that, remove the film over the printer control panel.
- Next, connect Officejet 5741 to a power outlet with power cable.
- Then, take HP 5741 cartridges and insert them into the slots accordingly.
- After that, download and install the compatible drivers for Officejet 5741 from 123.hp.com/oj5741.
- Now, continue printer setup with the instructions on 123.hp.com/setup 5741 wizard.
- Then, fill the HP Officejet 5741 paper tray with a bunch of papers.
- Finally, print a test file to verify the OJ 5741 setup.
- We recommend the USB mode of connection for the HP OJ5741 first time printer setup.
- Also, ensure that you use the accessories from the pack to avoid complications.
Officejet 5741 Driver install
Install OJ 5741 printer drivers using the installation CD. The installation CD comes with HP 5741 printer package. The essential steps to install OJ 5741 drivers from the installation CD are:
- Firstly, switch on the windows or mac device.
- Then, take out the installation CD from the printer package.
- After that, insert it into the drive (windows or mac computer CD Slot).
- Now, the CD starts the installation of HP 5741 printer drivers automatically.
- Next, proceed with the OJ 5741 with the steps on the installation wizard.
- Then, complete the driver installation for HP 5741 printer by choosing the connectivity mode.
- After that, pull out the OJ 5741 paper tray and fill it with plain papers.
- Lastly, print with HP 5741 to verify the driver installation.
Note: The installation CD installs only the outdated driver version. With the outdated driver version, you may not be able to use all the features of OJ 5741. Therefore, to get the latest driver file, use the driver button above.
Officejet 5741 Wireless setup
Establish safe wireless connectivity between OJ 5741 and device. The steps to establish a safe wireless connectivity are:
- Firstly, ensure that you have a safe and strong Wi-Fi network.
- Next, take a power cord and establish a connection between the devices.
- After that, switch on the OJ 5741 printer.
- Then, move on to OJ 5741 printer touch panel and choose its wireless settings.
- Next, the names of available W-Fi networks appears on the screen.
- After that, connect to your Office Wi-Fi network by selecting the name.
- Then, type your Wi-Fi passcode when the wizard prompts and proceed further.
- Next, finish the HP 5741 wireless setup using the instructions.
- Finally, feed HP 5741 with compatible papers and print a test file.
Note: If your office Wi-Fi name does not appear on the printer, type your SSID and password manually and add it.