HP Officejet 5610 Setup
HP Officejet 5610 printer offers a solution for office printing needs. Now you can enjoy full printing and connectivity features with OJ5610. To setup HP Officejet 5610, use the below steps:
- Initially, get rid of all the packing foams from the Officejet 5610 printer.
- Then, connect the Officejet 5610 to the power outlet.
- After that, take the HP 5610 cartridges. Then, install them into their slots.
- Next, search for the Officejet 5610 printer driver on 123.hp.com/oj5610 driver page.
- Then, download it on your device. After that, install the Officejet 5610 drivers as per the instructions on 123.hp.com/setup 5610 wizard.
- Then, continue with the Officejet 5610 printer setup as per the procedure.
- Now, load the Officejet 5610 printer with plain papers.
- Finally, print a document to verify the printer setup.
Note: HP Officejet 5610 supports both wireless and USB connection mode. However, for the first-time setup, we recommend the USB mode of connection.
Officejet 5610 Driver install
Now, download the Officejet 5610 drivers using the download button above. To download and properly install it, use the instructions below:
- Firstly, click on the download button on the top of the screen.
- After that, download it on your computer.
- Then, start the Officejet 5610 driver installation as per the steps.
- Now, continue with the process using the instructions.
- After that, complete the OJ 5610 driver installation and proceed with a test print.
- Next, load the HP 5610 printer with papers.
- Finally, print a file to verify the driver installation.
Note: If you want the basic version driver, you can use the CD.
- With CD, you can install the basic drivers directly to your device.
- For this, you have to run the installation CD on your device.
- Then, follow the basic driver installation steps on the driver wizard.
- Here, you may require choosing the connectivity mode between the devices and the network.
Officejet 5610 Wireless setup
- Initially, ensure that your office computer has a Wi-Fi network.
- Next, connect your OJ 5610 with the electric supply.
- After that, access the printer touch panel. Then, tap its wireless settings options.
- Then, the OJ 5610 printer searches for the available networks.
- Now, a list of wireless networks appears on the printer screen.
- Next, choose your office Wi-Fi and continue with the steps.
- After that, enter its password when the wizard pops.
- Then, continue with the wireless setup steps and complete the process.
- Next, load papers into the HP OJ 5610 printer input tray.
- Finally, try printing with HP 5610 to ensure wireless connectivity.
- If your office Wi-Fi does not appear on the list, add it manually.