HP Officejet 5220 Setup
Officejet 5220 printer setup is easy when you follow the instructions. Now, go through the complete set of below instructions for your OJ5220 printer setup.
- Begin the initial setup process by clearing away the external tapes on the packing. Now, place your Oj5220 printer on the steady and plain surface.
- Next, verify the printer accessories inside the box.
- Then, grab the power cable and connect between the Oj 5220 & electrical socket.
- After that, turn on your HP OJ5220 printer.
- If the display settings screen appears, select the necessary printer preferences.
- Next, carry on with the cartridge installation for HP Officejet 5220.
- For that, use the cartridges from the package and then insert them in their respective slots.
- Then, you can select suitable papers or the standard US Letter Sized paper.
- Stack papers in the Oj 5220 printer tray and then complete the process.
Officejet 5220 Driver install
- Before you proceed, check if the Oj 5220 printer is connected to any Mac or Windows.
- After checking, scroll up to click on the Download button on this page.
- As soon as you click the button or option, the oj5220 driver download screen appears for 123.hp.com/setup 5220.
- Wait for a moment until full drivers get downloaded. Open the flashing file on the left bottom corner of the computer.
- The wizard appears on the next screen and then prompts to run the driver.
- Choose the Install option to continue with the Oj5220 driver download.
- Go through the instructions and specify the connection for completing the Officejet 5220 driver installation.
Officejet 5220 Wireless setup
You can quickly get a wireless connection using a temporary USB or wireless setup wizard. Now, follow the below instructions for the secure wireless setup.
Step 1: Select the Wi-Fi router, Wi-Fi name, and password
- Before we start, check the status of the Wi-Fi router.
- On confirming that your router is on, obtain the Wi-Fi name and password.
- With the help of these network details, you can connect Mac or your Windows 10 wireless.
- For a temporary wireless connection, get the USB cable.
Step 2: Configuring your Oj 5220 printer with the network
- Find the Wireless icon on the OJ5220 printer control panel and click it.
- Choose the available Settings and then click Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Click on Next to get the network list available within the range.
- Here, select the Wi-Fi and enter your Wi-Fi network password.