HP Officejet 3835 Setup
The initial steps for the HP Officejet 3835 printer setup are unpacking. After you take out the printer from the pack, check if all the accessories are available. Then, to begin with, the HP Officejet 3835 setup, take out the power cord, cartridges, and papers. Once you verify all the requirements, step into the first-time printer setup.
- To begin with, switch on the HP Officejet 3835 printer. You can proceed to the initial setup after turning on the OJ3835 printer. Then, unlock the cartridge access door.
- After that, look for the cartridges inside the printer package and unpack them.
- Then, insert the new HP OJ 3835 cartridges into the correct slots.
- Finally, install the compatible US letter-sized papers or sample papers in the printer’s input tray.
- Now, choose a sample photo or document to print. If necessary, modify the print settings.
Officejet 3835 Driver install
Once you complete the HP Officejet 3835 initial setup, get the computer ready to download the drivers. Now, move on with the below steps.
- Firstly, go through the HP Officejet 3835 driver page and click 123.hp.com/setup 3835 Download.
- Then, wait until the drivers download for the Windows or Mac device.
- Now, the wizard downloads the file in a few minutes, and you can see it on the Downloads folder.
- You can also select the setup file from the available list to open it.
- Next, click on the Install option and proceed with the display instructions.
- If the connection screen pops, select the preferred connection mode – USB or Wireless.
- As per the connection mode, establish a connection between the printer and the computer.
CD driver download for HP Oj3835 drivers:
For those who prefer basic drivers, HP offers a Driver CD with limited drivers. Initially, check the package and grab the CD. Next, load it on your computer to download the HP Officejet 3835 drivers.
Officejet 3835 Wireless setup
Follow the steps for HP Officejet 3835 wireless setup at ease. The initial preparation is the major part of carrying out the wireless setup. Use the below steps for the flawless HP Office jet 3835 wireless setup.
Step 1: Initial requirements to begin HP Officejet 3835 wifi setup
- To begin with, get the wifi name (Service Set Identifier) and password.
- Note: The wifi password is always case-sensitive.
- If the computer is not in wireless or configured with a different network, remove the computer from the existing network.
- Then, connect it to the same network as your OJ 3835 printer.
Step 2: Selecting the network to connect with your printer
- Initially, on your printer’s control panel, select the Wireless icon.
- On the next screen, choose the Settings option.
- Then, click the Wireless Setup Wizard and select the Wifi name from the list of networks.
- Once you pick your Wifi name, type the password.