HP Officejet 3832 Setup
- Initially, to turn on your office jet 3832 printer, connect it to the power supply. Now, get the power cable from the package and plug it to the printer port.
- Then, select a nearby wall socket and plug in the other end of the power cable.
- Note: Use the direct electrical source for your Officejet 3832 power supply.
- Next, take out the cartridges from the package and remove the labels.
- Then, insert or slide the cartridges into the slots until it snaps securely.
- After you finish installing the cartridge, refer to the control panel for the message.
- Once the message appears, click Ok and load the sample sheets into the tray.
- Finally, print the necessary alignment page.
Officejet 3832 Driver install
- CD HP Officejet 3832 driver download:
- To begin with, insert the CD to your computer optical drive.
- Then, check if the computer recognizes the CD and shows the wizard screen.
- Once you get it, follow the onscreen instructions for 123.hp.com/setup 3832 that guide you with the Officejet 3832 software installation.
- Note: The hp Officejet 3832 driver CD offered with the printer can provide you basic or outdated software.
- Downloading HP smart app:
- To make things simpler, you can install the HP smart application.
- Once installed, double-click the app and add the printer through the “+” sign.
Officejet 3832 Wireless setup
You can start the wireless setup after you either download the drivers from a CD or download drivers from here. Then, continue with a wireless connection by following the on-screen instructions.
- Note: Another option available to connect HP Officejet 3832 wireless is to avail of the HP Smart app.
- At first, cancel the on-going setup process on the printer with the Cancel button.
- Next, to refresh the existing settings, click on the Wireless à Restore Settings.
- Then, get the Wi-Fi name and password to begin with the wireless setup.
- If you don’t know your network details, check the rear of your wireless router.
- Now, move to your printer touch screen. Here, go to the home screen and touch the Wireless option.
- After that, select the Settings menu and click on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Wait until the wizard displays the network names within the coverage.
- At last, touch the Wi-Fi name and enter the case-sensitive password.