HP Officejet 3831 Setup
HP Officejet 3831 printer setup generally begins with unpacking your brand new OJ3831 printer. Now, make use of the setup instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 3831.
- Initially, clear away the protective tapes on the package. Then, please choose the right spot for Office jet 3831.
- Now, shift the accessories in the printer box to the safe place.
- Next, take the power cable and attach it to the printer power port.
- Then, press the Power button to switch on the device.
- Now, the power bulb glows brightly, indicating that it is ready for the hardware setup.
- Next, remove the cover over the cartridge and clear the extra pull-tab.
- Now, open the slot and insert your fresh cartridges in respectively.
- After that, open the input tray and wipe it clean to place the papers.
- Once you keep the papers, adjust them to fit the paper guides.
- Finally, connect your all-in-one Officejet 3831 to laptop or computer through wireless.
Officejet 3831 Driver install
- To begin with HP OJ3831 driver download, press the Download icon above on this page.
- Then, the software available for the HP Office jet 3831 printer setup downloads to your computer.
- Next, look at the left corner of the screen to open the hp Officejet 3831 driver file.
- Once you open it, the wizard screen displays a set of instructions.
- Finally, follow them and complete the hp OJ3831 driver setup for 123.hp.com/setup 3831.
Officejet 3831 Wireless setup
The wireless connection follows the common steps for your Mac and the Windows device. Now, this document covers the information with the wireless network checklist and steps.
Step 1: Basic preparation for the network connection
- Initially, switch on your wireless router, which you need for the wireless connection.
- Then, check if your Windows or Mac is in connection with the network.
- After that, find the Wi-Fi name and password to continue with the wireless printer connection.
Step 2: Using the OJ3831 printer control panel for the wireless connection.
- Now, turn on your HP Officejet 3831 printer and click Cancel to get the Home screen.
- Then, touch the Wireless icon from the list of options.
- Next, choose the Settings option and wait for the network summary screen.
- From the list, click on the Wireless Setup Wizard and move forward with the onscreen instructions.