Setup your HP Officejet Printer
Download the Latest HP Officejet Printer Driver here for Printer Setup.
Popular HP Officejet Printer Models
HP Officejet Drivers for Windows
- Download compatible HP Officejet Drivers and software for Windows in a click with expert assistance.
- To download the Officejet Drivers for Windows, Get the compatible version of 123.hp.com/setup officejet drivers to the device that is in connection with the printer.
- Then, run the AutoRun.exe file to install it. The driver versions may vary according to the Windows OS versions.
HP Officejet Drivers for Mac
- Officejet Drivers for MAC is available compatible with the MAC OS versions.
- You can download the latest drivers in 123.hp.com/setup officejet install.
- After downloading the file to the MAC, run the .dmg file to install the drivers to the device.
- In case you need assistance with identifying the right drivers and software for MAC, reach us.
HP Officejet Wireless Setup
123.hp.com/setup Officejet wireless setup for windows
- To connect Officejet Printer Wireless to Windows, click on the Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Here, From the list of devices available for a wireless connection, select your hp officejet series name.
- After connecting the printer to the Windows Device, try printing a test file.
- To download the HP Officejet Wireless Drivers and Software, click on the download button.
123.hp.com/setup Officejet wireless setup for Mac
- Connect Officejet series Wireless to MAC easy with these instructions from the experts.
- On your MAC device, go to Systems & Preferences under the Apple Menu.
- Select the Devices option.
- Here, from the list of available devices, choose your printer name and add it to the MAC wireless.
- In case you are unable to see your 123.hp.com printer name in the list, add it manually.