Install Epson XP-960 Printer Software
Epson XP-960 Printer Setup
The Epson XP-960 printer setup compresses basic setup steps – Unpacking, power setup, ink, and paper setup. On the other hand, the software setup includes downloading drivers and connecting to the right Mac or Windows device.
- To begin with, take off all the packaging stuff on the surface of the box.
- Then, lift the printer by grabbing the sides.
- Next, please keep it on the firm base and select the power outlet.
- Now, connect the power cable to the wall outlet and the rear of the printer.
- After that, turn on the Epson XP-960 printer and set the printer preferences.
- Next, find out the right ink slots and unpack the cartridges.
- Now, regarding the color code, install them.
- Finally, feed the paper tray with sufficient papers.
XP-960 Driver For Windows
The Epson XP-960 driver setup is a breeze while you follow our right setup instructions. For additional support, use the XP-960 printer guide.
Compatible XP-960 driver from the CD:
- Initially, wipe clean the CD and the tray before you upload it.
- Then, place it with the right position on the tray.
- Within two minutes, the computer displays a necessary CD screen.
- Once you see the screen, proceed with the easy Cd driver download.
- Compatible XP-960 driver from the direct link:
- The direct website offers a full feature driver for the XP-960 printer.
- Now, from the website, choose the latest as well as a suitable driver.
- Finally, run the built-in installer for your driver and continue as described on the screen.
XP-960 Driver For Mac
The below section consists of two sets of instructions for the Epson XP-960 driver download. Based on the available requirements, select the method and continue with the steps.
Latest XP-960 driver download through the CD:
- Avail the CD only from the Epson if you want to install the Epson XP-960 drivers.
- Now, open the tray and position the shiny side of the disc touching the tray.
- Then, click on the AutoRun option or use the installer found on the computer screen.
- Latest XP-960 driver download through the direct link:
- Initially, visit the official Epson driver setup page.
- Now, click on the Start Here option and enter the printer model in the search tab.
- Then, use the blue Download button of the selected Epson XP-960 driver.
- After that, the screen flashed with the software installer that assists in executing the driver file.
XP-960 connect wireless with windows
- Before beginning the process, either get the Ethernet or wireless connection for the devices.
- Then, get into the software product page and select the Epson Connect Software.
- During the download of the software, accept the license agreement to proceed further.
- Only after accepting the terms, you can download the Epson XP-960 drivers.
- Then, click on Install à After that, the screen lists out the available device name.
- Now, select your product name and press the Next option.
- Finally, register the Epson XP-960 printer and click OK.
- For confirming the remote connection, take a test print
XP-960 connect wireless with Mac
The most convenient feature of the XP-960 printer is printing via the network. Now, the steps are here to assist you with the quick activation of network features.
- To begin with, open the product support page and choose your product from the list.
- Then, click Manuals à Start Here. Now, on the page, you can view the suitable setup utility for your printer model.
- After that, choose the Continue option. Automatically, it redirects to the software agreement screen.
- Now, go through the complete software agreement and agree to it.
- Once agreed, you can proceed with the download. After that, look for the Install option and choose the Close option.
- While installing, go to Finder Window à Application à Epson Software.
- Finally, double-tap on the Epson Printer Setup folder and follow the instructions.