Install Epson XP-7100 Printer Software
Epson XP-7100 Printer Setup
Enabling every feature on the Epson XP-7100 printer is important before assigning any print tasks. Now, we make it easy with the below steps.
- Firstly, unpack the device and its accessories from the printer box.
- Then, arrange the accessories aside and check if you have received all of them.
- For checking, keep the printer manual handy.
- Then, utilize the power cord for the direct power connection.
- Now, connect the first end to the printer and the second one to the wall outlet.
- Next, spot the Power icon and click on it. Then, use the original cartridge to install in the ink area.
- Finally, get the US Letter papers to pile on the media tray.
- Now, choose a sample document and print it to check the print settings.
XP-7100 Driver For Windows
When you finish the Epson XP-7100 hardware setup, move to the software installation with the steps below.
- Firstly, find the CD in the printer package and unpack it.
- Then, turn on your computer and load the CD in the tray.
- Now, the wizard screen displays once the machine recognizes the CD-ROM.
- Follow the setup instructions as described on the screen.
- If you prefer a full feature driver, you can go to the direct setup page.
- On the page, select the printer model and also the OS version.
- As a result, you get the complete set of drivers supported for the Epson XP-7100.
- Next, press the Download option and install the drivers.
XP-7100 Driver For Mac
After you complete the Epson XP-7100 first time setup, go with the instructions below to download your recent Epson XP-7100 drivers.
- Initially, ensure that your XP-7100 printer and the computer are getting uninterrupted power supply.
- Now, select the installation CD and install it with the help of the CD tray.
- Then, search and select My Computer from where you can run the software.
- Once the software has downloaded on your computer, open the driver file.
- From that, double-press and choose the Install option.
- If the Mac is connected to the network, select the right Epson XP-7100 driver right from the website.
- For this method, reach the desired site, which has Epson XP-7100 software.
- Next, scroll down and select the drivers to be downloaded and installed.
XP-7100 connect wireless with windows
The wifi Direct has to be enabled on the printer for the primary wireless setup. We have given the detailed instructions below to get the connection in a snap.
- Initially, turn your Epson XP-7100 printer on and install papers and cartridges.
- If the printer is going through the startup routine, wait a moment until it gets over.
- After that, refresh the settings with the Home button.
- Then, search and press the wifi icon to see the Settings screen.
- Now, the second would be wifi Direct. Here, choose it and move to the Start Setup option.
- Later, the LCD displays the entire list of the wireless networks.
- After verifying the list, select your network, and enter the network key manually.
- Now, click the Home button and proceed to print the first page.
XP-7100 connect wireless with Mac
The Epson wireless connection is a cakewalk when you have installed the Epson XP-7100 drivers as instructed on the main support page.
- Initially, initiate the software installation from the Start Here page.
- Then, choose the connection type at the end of the installation.
- Now, get back to the XP-7100 panel and choose the wifi.
- Next, Network Setup Settings screen pops-up with the Direct wifi option.
- Now, you can pick that option and also the Start Setup option.
- Make sure that you click the same option twice to allow the printer to display the network screen.
- Then, tap the SSID that has “Direct” in the name and key in the passphrase.
- Finally, view the online setup steps for activating the wireless.