Install Epson XP-620 Printer Software
Epson XP-620 Printer Setup
Epson XP 620 printer setup starts from unboxing the printer. After unboxing, follow the instructions to set up and install Epson XP 620 driver:
- To begin with, remove the packing materials from the XP 620 printer.
- After that, turn on the XP 620 printer. Next, move on to the cartridge section.
- Take the cartridges and install them into the slots.
- Next, download suitable software and Epson XP 620, driver.
- After that, install them on to your device (Mac or windows).
- Then, follow Epson XP 620 setup instructions and complete the setup process.
- Finally, take a sample print to confirm the XP 620 setup.
Note: USB is the recommended connection mode for first-time Epson XP 620 printer setup.
XP-620 Driver For Windows
Install compatible Epson XP 620 driver for the proper functioning of XP 620. Now, to install the suitable drivers, follow the below steps:
- Firstly, switch on the windows computer and Epson XP 620.
- Then, download the compatible Epson XP 620 driver on the device.
- After that, click the downloaded file to start installing the Epson XP620 driver.
- Then, select the method to connect devices. Here, choose the wireless connection.
- Now, complete the XP 620 driver installation as per the installation steps.
- Next, pull out the paper tray of XP 620 printer. Then, place the papers into it.
- Lastly, print a sample file to verify the XP 620 printer driver installation.
Note: For basic driver version, run the driver installation CD. The CD comes along with the printer.
XP-620 Driver For Mac
Drivers are essential for the XP620 printer. Suitable Epson XP 620 driver and software boost the functioning of the printer. Now, to install the compatible Epson XP 620 drivers, use the steps below:
- Initially, power up the Mac device and XP620 printer.
- Next, download Epson XP 620 driver on your Mac.
- Then, click the driver file to start installing the drivers.
- After that, proceed with Epson XP 620 driver installation as per the steps.
- Next, select the connection method when the wizard pops. Here, select the wireless connection.
- Then, follow the on-screen steps and complete the XP 620 driver installation.
- Lastly, print a test file and check the installation of drivers.
Note: Ensure that you download the compatible Epson XP 620 driver for MAC.
XP-620 connect wireless with windows
Establish a safe wireless connection between Epson XP 620 and your Windows device. Here are the steps for Epson XP 620 Wireless setup:
- Firstly, make sure that your computer has a secure Wi-Fi network.
- Next, take the XP 620 driver installation CD. Then, run it on your device.
- Now, install Epson XP-620 software with the on-screen steps.
- After that, select the “wireless connection” method to connect the devices.
- Then, establish a temporary connection between the devices with a USB cable.
- Next, continue Epson XP 620 wireless setup process.
- After that, type the SSID and its passcode when the wizard prompts.
- Next, remove the USB connection between the printer and windows.
- Then, follow the steps on the wizard and complete the wireless setup process.
XP-620 connect wireless with Mac
Connect Epson XP 620 and Mac wirelessly with the latest Epson XP 620 driver. Here are the instructions to connect the devices using a wireless network:
- To begin with, verify the wireless connection of your MAC computer.
- After that, insert the Epson XP 620 driver installation DVD/CD into the drive.
- Then, follow the installation instructions and install the driver.
- Next, choose your connection method as wireless when the wizard prompts.
- Then, use the USB cable to establish a temporary connection between the devices.
- After that, type your SSID name and continue. Then, enter its passcode to continue with the wireless setup.
- Next, disconnect the temporary USB connection between printer and device.
- Then, complete the wireless setup with the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, take a sample print to verify Epson XP 620 printer wireless setup.