Install Epson XP-5100 Printer Software
Epson XP-5100 Printer Setup
Find the easy-to-follow steps here for the Epson XP-5100 printer device setup. Have your printer package ready to begin the device and connection setup.
- Initially, tear away the plastic tapes over the carton.
- Then, open the box to grab out your new device.
- Now, place it only on a steady and plain surface.
- Then, make use of the power cable to avail of the direct electrical supply.
- For that, locate the power outlet and connect the ends.
- After that, switch on the product by tapping the power icon.
- Next, set up the display settings and unpack your ink cartridges.
- Now, keep the slots open and fit in the cartridges.
- Finally, grab out the tray to feed the plain sheets.
XP-5100 Driver For Windows
Here, obtain the latest version of Epson XP-5100 driver for your Windows 10 and other OS versions. Now, follow these sequential steps.
- Note: The most suggested way to download the driver is through the verified site.
- Initially, open any preferred browser to enter the verified site.
- Now, there is a search box on the page to enter the printer model and OS.
- In a few minutes, the page lists the driver, which is compatible, as well as the latest.
- Next, refer to the software package list and download the recent Epson XP-5100 drivers.
- After that, with the help of the built-in installer, install the selected driver.
- Note: The connection window may pop up that redirects to the wireless setup.
XP-5100 Driver For Mac
- Initially, check if your Mac is already connected via the network.
- Once confirmed, pull out the optical drive to place your CD.
- Then, execute the file that is on the disc and store it in the correct location.
- Finally, follow the steps instructed by the CD wizard.
- As another option, visit the driver page to access the related Epson XP-5100 drivers.
- Now, choose the Download option and install only when asked.
- Finally, choose the connection to have between the printer and the computer.
XP-5100 connect wireless with windows
The printer can support maximum features when it is used with the wireless connection. Now, our technical instructions are below to help you out.
- Initially, unpack and finish the first-time or the hardware setup for the XP-5100.
- During the setup, the PC prompts to proceed with the software execution.
- It offers two options to get the Epson XP-5100 printer software. Here, make use of the available CD or the official page for XP-5100 drivers.
- Now, make the connection on the computer as Wireless and go back to the printer panel.
- Then, click the built-in wifi icon and look at the panel screen.
- On the screen, choose wifi à Setup Wizard.
- In the end, look for your office wifi to select and type only the password.
XP-5100 connect wireless with Mac
For wireless connection with Mac, go with the easy set of instructions here. On a proper connection with the network, you can get a better result.
- Initially, prepare your access point and use the same network for the Mac connection.
- Now, obtain the driver CD or choose the valid driver combo package from the website.
- During the installation, highlight the Wireless and the first-time option accordingly.
- After that, move to the printer screen and take a look to choose the wifi icon.
- Then, on the next screen, click on your wifi and the Network Wizard.
- After that, it searches for the network within the range and lists the names.
- Now, highlight your network name and enter the required password.