Install Epson XP-440 Printer Software
Epson XP-440 Printer Setup
For the Epson XP-440 printer, get the general instruction from the Epson installation guide below.
- Initially, tear apart the packaging stuff to pull out the printer.
- Then, place your Epson XP-440 device on a secure and plain surface.
- Now, plug-in to the power source using the power cable.
- Make sure that you not connected to any hub or docking station.
- Now, power up the XP-440 printer with the gentle push on the Power icon.
- After that, open and clean the ink slots before you install the cartridges.
- Note: Never touch the copper contact while installing the cartridges.
- At last, choose a pile of U.S. Letter papers and stack on the tray.
XP-440 Driver For Windows
Basically, there are two methods to download the Epson XP-440 driver. Go ahead with the steps described below for getting the XP-440 driver.
CD driver download:
- Initially, locate the XP-440 CD that you have.
- Next, select only the computer with the CD driver and install the CD.
- Now, the computer runs the software on the CD.
- At last, specify the device connection needed and perform the onscreen instructions.
Direct Website driver download:
- Firstly, keep a note of your printer model and the OS.
- Then, go to the right driver page from the PC and type the collected details.
- Next, regarding the details given, you get the complete list of Epson XP-440 drivers.
- At last, install the downloaded software package and complete the process.
XP-440 Driver For Mac
The All-in-One Epson XP-440 drivers can be installed using two methods. Use the following steps to get the recent drivers.
Install drivers through the CD:
- Initially, check the OS version on the computer after you turn on.
- Then, pull out the CD tray and fix the prepared CD on it.
- Once you get the Auto Play screen, install the XP-440 drivers.
Install drivers through the website:
- Firstly, go to the software download page via any browser.
- Then, search for your device drivers after you type the product details.
- Now, hit the Download option and open the setup file to install immediately.
- After installing the printer drivers, your Epson XP-440 is almost ready to print.
XP-440 connect wireless with windows
Get your router up and running, to begin with, the easy wireless setup. Then, follow the wireless setup instructions and get a stable connection.
- Typically, the driver download is the first step in the wireless connection.
- Now, choose and download the drivers either from the CD or the website.
- While you are proceeding with the download, the connection screen appears.
- Here, highlight the first Wireless option, and then the Auto Connect option.
- Now, go through the option lists and select the “Control Panel Button” options.
- Then, the prompt insists you proceed from the printer control panel.
- Now, from the XP-440 control panel, press the Wi-Fi button.
- Then, activate the Setup Wizard and go behind the displayed steps.
XP-440 connect wireless with Mac
Enjoy the convenient printing along with the user-friendly features through the Epson XP-440 wireless setup. Now, learn how to complete the Epson XP-440 wireless setup.
- Initially, get the XP-440 drivers downloaded, which is essential.
- In the midway of installing the drivers, you get redirected to the connection process sheet.
- Here, you can find the two options, USB and wireless.
- Now, pick the Wireless connection and move to the next screen.
- Next, continue with the connection process by selecting the Wi-Fi Auto Connect.
- Now, write down the network details and go to the printer panel.
- On the printer, locate your solid Wi-Fi icon and then the Wi-Fi Setup.
- Lastly, the network setup screen appears where you need to select the network and type the password.