Install Epson XP-4100 Printer Software
Epson XP-4100 Printer Setup
Setup the Epson XP-4100 printer by making use of the steps that we explained below. Now, start the process according to the steps here.
- To begin with, clear all the existing plasters and wrappers.
- Then, open the box to unleash your XP-4100 printer.
- Now, separate the printer accessories from the device box and get it for power connection.
- Next, choose the nearby wall outlet and plug-in the cord cable to your printer.
- Next, connect the other loose end to the available wall outlet.
- Then, choose the power icon to turn on the printer.
- Next, select the printer settings on your printer.
- After that, load the papers and ink cartridges into the device.
- Finally, configure your printer to the Windows or Mac and install the drivers.
XP-4100 Driver For Windows
At first, check the platform support with your Windows device. Now, go through the steps mentioned below for the driver download.
CD driver download:
- Initially, select the installation disc that Epson offers while you buy the device.
- Now, unpack it and load it to the optical drive that you have in your Windows.
- Wait for 2 minutes just to execute the driver file.
- Finally, perform the instructions on the screen.
Direct link driver download:
- Firstly, open the product driver website just to choose your printer drivers.
- Now, enter the device information on the site and get drivers in return.
- After that, scroll through the list and download the selected drivers.
- Finally, complete the XP-4100 driver installation through the onscreen prompts.
XP-4100 Driver For Mac
All you have to do for downloading the Mac drivers for XP-4100 is verifying the OS support. The second thing is checking the hardware setup and then continue with the upcoming instructions.
Driver download with the help of CD:
- At first, insert the software disc into Mac’s optical drive.
- Now, place the CD by referring to the proper CD sides.
- Then, the wizard screen appears once the Mac detects the CD.
- After that, run the driver file and follow the set of instructions on the screen.
Driver download with the help of direct link:
- Initially, get the link for the driver download and enter the device details.
- Then, let the computer list out the types of drivers available for the XP-4100.
- At last, download the XP-4100 drivers and run it when the screen prompts.
XP-4100 connect wireless with windows
Get the wifi name and password to kick start the wireless connection. To begin, follow the below easy steps along with the Epson printer manual.
- Initially, have the wireless router ready with the wifi name and its password.
- Then, with those network credentials, connect your Windows device and modify the network settings on the computer.
- After that, click on the Wi-Fi icon that is available on your printer panel.
- Next, go through the list of options displayed and pick the Wi-Fi (recommended) option.
- Now, navigate through the menu with the arrow buttons and select the Wi-Fi Wizard.
- Afterward, the printer lists out the networks that are nearby.
- Now, touch on your Wi-Fi and enter the network key.
XP-4100 connect wireless with Mac
Without the messy wires, get the network and device connected via the wireless. Now, find and follow the wireless setup steps for connection with the MAC OS.
- Initially, connect the Mac to the wireless network, which is available.
- Then, from the Mac, continue to import the drivers from the direct link or the CD.
- When you reach the installation part, specify your preferred connection, Wireless.
- Now, begin the wireless setup from the printer by tapping the Wireless icon once.
- Then, go to Change Setup, followed by the Wireless Wizard option.
- As soon as you choose the wizard, you can see the secured networks on the screen.
- At last, scroll through the network list and fill in the password field.