Install Epson XP-200 Printer Software
Epson XP-200 Printer Setup
Epson XP 200 setup involves printer unboxing, installing cartridges, and more. For proper Epson XP 200 setup, follow the below instructions:
- Firstly, remove all the packing materials from Epson XP 200.
- Secondly, switch on the printer. Then, take the printer cartridges.
- After that, load them into the cartridge slots, respectively.
- Next, load the Epson XP 200 paper tray with suitable media papers.
- Then, download the compatible Epson XP 200 driver and software.
- Now, install the drivers and software on to the device (Windows or mac).
- After that, complete the printer setup as per the setup instructions.
- Finally, print a test file to verify the Epson XP 200 printer setup.
Note: For the first-time Epson XP 200 printer setup, USB is a safer mode of connection.
XP-200 Driver For Windows
Now, you can easily install the compatible Epson XP 200 driver and software. To download and install them, follow the steps below:
- Initially, turn on your Windows device and Epson XP 200.
- After that, download the suitable Epson XP 200 drivers on your Windows device.
- Then, click the XP 200 driver file to initiate driver installation.
- Now, continue with driver installation as per the on-screen steps.
- Next, a wizard pops to choose your connection mode. Here, choose wireless connection.
- Then, complete the Epson XP 200 driver installation with the help of on-screen steps.
- Finally, print a test file to ensure the proper installation of XP 200 drivers.
Note: If you need the basic driver for the first-time setup, you can install it on your Windows using the installation CD.
XP-200 Driver For Mac
Now, connect the Epson XP 200 printer and device wirelessly. Here are the instructions to connect the printer and devices wirelessly:
- Firstly, ensure that you have a secure wireless network.
- Then, run the installation CD on your device.
- After that, install the software using the on-screen instructions.
- Next, a wizard prompts to choose the connection method. Here, select the wireless connection.
- Then, connect the devices temporarily with a USB cable.
- Now, continue with the process as per wireless setup steps.
- After that, enter your SSID name and its password when the wizard pops.
- Then, complete the wireless setup with the on-screen instructions.
- Next, disconnect the temporary USB connection from your Windows.
- Finally, feed the paper tray with papers and print a file.
XP-200 connect wireless with windows
The printer can support maximum features when it is used with the wireless connection. Now, our technical instructions are below to help you out.
- Initially, unpack and finish the first-time or the hardware setup for the XP-5100.
- During the setup, the PC prompts to proceed with the software execution.
- It offers two options to get the Epson XP-5100 printer software. Here, make use of the available CD or the official page for XP-5100 drivers.
- Now, make the connection on the computer as Wireless and go back to the printer panel.
- Then, click the built-in wifi icon and look at the panel screen.
- On the screen, choose wifi à Setup Wizard.
- In the end, look for your office wifi to select and type only the password.
XP-200 connect wireless with Mac
Establish a secure Wi-Fi connection between the device and Epson XP 200 wirelessly. Now, to connect the devices with a wireless network, follow the below steps:
- Initially, check the Wi-Fi network of your device.
- After that, take the driver installation CD. Then, insert it into the drive and start the installation.
- Next, continue with the installation steps and complete the driver installation.
- After that, choose the wireless connection method to connect devices.
- Then, take a USB cable and connect the devices temporarily.
- Next, enter the SSID name and passcode when the wizard asks.
- After that, finish the wireless set up with the steps given on-screen.
- Now, disconnect the USB connection between the devices.
- Finally, print a sample document to check the wireless setup.