Install Epson WF-7720 Printer Software
Epson WF-7720 Printer Setup
The steps provided here offer a quick Epson WF-7720 printer setup. Along with these instructions, make use of your printer manual.
- Initially, start the setup by removing the packaging stuff over the outer surface.
- Then, spot the right location with the power outlet near and place your printer.
- Next, lift the scanner area and clear the extra wrappers.
- Now, locate the power port on the printer and connect the first end to it.
- Then, use the other end to connect to your power supply. We always recommend using the direct power supply for a better connection.
- Next, gently tap the Power button and complete the ink installation.
- After that, feed plain paper sheets in the paper tray and calibrate the paper guides.
- Finally, print a sample page to verify the setup.
WF-7720 Driver For Windows
Take a step ahead with the instructions given here to continue with the driver download for Windows. While you start, check the internet connection of the Windows device.
Downloading drivers using the original CD:
- Initially, unwrap the available CD and load it on the Windows computer.
- In a few minutes, the computer displays the CD wizard screen.
- Now, please search for the Run option and click on it to run your software.
- Downloading drivers using the direct link:
- Firstly, run the internet speed test to install the software quickly.
- Now, reach the Epson software download page and choose the compatible drivers.
- Then, download and execute the setup file using the onscreen prompts.
WF-7720 Driver For Mac
As soon as you finish the first-time setup, you can initiate the driver download for Mac. Now, check out the wifi or wired connection given for the Mac and initiate the procedure.
Use installation CD to download the drivers:
- Initially, check the CD for the scratches and place the disc on the tray.
- Then, go to My Computer option and click on the CD icon.
- Finally, choose the Open or Run option to import your Epson WF-7720 printer drivers.
Use the driver link to download the drivers:
- Firstly, through the browser, go to the Epson WF-7720 driver page.
- Then, key in the printer model as Epson WF-7720 and click Enter.
- Now, please choose the most compatible software and install them through the prompts.
WF-7720 connect wireless with windows
Below are to assist you with a steady wifi connection for the printer. The easy process starts with the installation of the Epson WF-7720 printer driver.
- Initially, on the Windows device, verify the printer model and download the necessary 7720 drivers.
- As you install the Epson software, your computer asks for the connection mode.
- Now, on the computer, choose the wireless and come back to your WF-7720 panel.
- From the panel, gently press your printer’s wifi button.
- After that, choose the Wireless Setup and get the network names within the range.
- Next, refer to the list and choose your network for connection.
- At last, type the password of your wifi and wait for the stable connection.
WF-7720 connect wireless with Mac
When you download the software file on the computer, you can get the wireless setup screen. Now, proceed further for the wireless connection by referring to the below steps.
- Initially, use the provided CD or the direct link to download the Epson 7720 drivers.
- After the download process, wait until you get the connection window.
- On the connection window, select the Wireless option.
- Next, proceed to the printer panel and hit the wifi button gently.
- Then, choose the first option, Start Setup, and click on, OK.
- Next, select the Wizard option, and it loads the network for the connection.
- Finally, choose the network of your choice and type the password.