Install Epson WF-4740 Printer Software
Epson WF-4740 Printer Setup
Usually, the printer setup process follows the same instructions for any model. Follow our simple guide for the Epson WF-4740 printer setup.
- To begin with, unbox your brand new Epson Pro WF-4740 printer carefully.
- Then, remove the plastic tapes that you find on the printer surface.
- Now, look into your printer box to take out the remaining accessories.
- Then, choose your printer cable to connect it to the WorkForce 4740 printer.
- After that, choose the wall outlet for the power connection.
- Next, on the printer surface, find and click on the Power button.
- Once the printer is active, install papers and the also ink cartridges.
- Then, connect your new printer to the Mac or Windows by downloading the recent drivers.
WF-4740 Driver For Windows
If you wish to print the documents on the Windows computer, then Epson Pro WorkForce 4740 driver is needed. Now, follow the given below steps to download the latest drivers.
- Initially, verify the printer manual to know the supporting Windows OS.
- Then, turn on the selected computer and get a network connection.
- After you get the network connection, go to the browser to visit the driver page.
- Next, type the printer name and the PC OS version to find the compatible drivers.
- Then, under the description section, read the features offered by the driver.
- If the driver meets all your printing needs, choose to download it.
- Next, go to the driver location and double-click on the file.
- Lastly, go through the onscreen instructions for the installation.
WF-4740 Driver For Mac
Get ready to configure your Epson WF-4740 printer with the Mac now. Follow the instructions given below to avail the recent printer drivers.
- Initially, connect the Mac device to the available network using valid credentials.
- Note: Network connection essential if you download drivers from the website.
- If you have got the installation CD, load it on your computer to select the drivers.
- Now, download and then install the Epson WorkForce 4740 drivers.
- As an alternate way, you can download the recent drivers from the direct link.
- For that, use your printer model and the OS on the webpage.
- According to the details entered, you get the latest 4740 drivers.
- At last, hit the Download option and proceed with the prompts on the screen.
WF-4740 connect wireless with windows
Wireless connection setup is simple and essential for communicating with other devices. Especially when you try to print documents remotely, it is very much needed. Below you can find the instructions that make Epson Pro WF-4740 wireless setup easy.
- Initially, switch on the access point or the router to initiate the wireless setup.
- Then, turn on the printer and choose the necessary Home button.
- Next, click the wifi icon and get the Network Connection Settings screen.
- Now, the screen shows two different options, wifi Direct, and wifi.
- Here, click on the wifi and then the Start Setup option.
- Next, run the wifi Setup Wizard and select the network.
- At last, type your case-sensitive password to get connected.
WF-4740 connect wireless with Mac
For sharing and printing files across the devices or networks, a connection is essential. If the connection is wireless, it is pretty easy to get access to the add-on features. Now, make use of these wireless setup steps for the connection between the Mac and the printer.
- Initially, ensure that you have a compatible access point and is turned on.
- Then, move to your printer and click on the wifi button.
- On clicking it, you can get the Connection Settings.
- Now, on the connection settings screen, choose the wifi.
- Next, search for the available Start Setup option.
- Then, click on the wireless wizard and get the nearby network list.
- Finally, choose the desired network and use the onscreen keyboard for entering the password.