Install Epson WF-4730 Printer Software
Epson WF-4730 Printer Setup
- Initially, look for the protective tapes on your printer box and peel them gently.
- Then, unbox it to get your printer from the box.
- Next, check the contents inside the box and keep them on the selected table.
- Now, grab your power cord to connect with the printer and the available power source.
- After turning on the printer, load the papers, and the ink cartridges by following the printer manual instructions.
- Next, connect to your Mac or Windows device to print the documents.
WF-4730 Driver For Windows
Before you start to print, connect your Mac and download the necessary drivers. Here are the steps for you to download the recent drivers to connect Epson WF-4730 to Windows.
- Initially, turn on your printer and the computer and check the presence of the CD.
- If you have the compatible CD, load it, and select the drivers to import to the computer.
- Sometimes, the computer runs the driver automatically. If CD is not available, check out for the setup driver page.
- Now, according to your needs, choose the current version of the printer driver.
- When you get the connection screen, choose the desired type from the displayed modes.
- Note: Download the full-feature drivers for the add-on features.
WF-4730 Driver For Mac
Epson offers a different set of WF-4730 drivers for the Mac OS version. Now, get the compatible drivers instantly with the steps given below.
- Initially, complete the WF-4730 hardware setup and then switch on the Mac device.
- Then, check if the printer has sufficient papers and cartridges installed.
- After that, from your Mac, visit the printer page for your model.
- Then, download it on the specified location and install it.
- While installing the Epson WF-4730 drivers, you may have to specify the connection. The connection can be either USB or wireless.
- If you need the basic set of drivers, then use the installation CD. For that, insert it in the computer and run the software.
WF-4730 connect wireless with windows
Here is the typical procedure for enabling the Epson WF-4730 Connect feature. Now, ensure that the printer has a stable internet connection.
- Firstly, open the official product driver page from the computer.
- Next, on the page, click on the Epson Utility Connect to download.
- Then, install the downloaded driver once you get the download completion notification.
- After that, agree to the displayed license agreement to proceed further.
- Once you accept the service terms, choose the Install option.
- To complete the installation, click on Next.
- After that, you have to choose your Epson printer from the list.
- Now, you may get the registration window for the device registration.
- Finally, follow the displayed instructions for the successful connection.
WF-4730 connect wireless with Mac
It is always necessary to have a network connection for the Epson Connect service. Once you get the device connection, follow the steps for connecting your product to the Mac.
- Initially, open the product service page and then choose the Manuals and Warranty option.
- Then, click on the Start Here option to view the available drivers.
- Next, proceed to download the available Epson Connect Setup driver.
- After that, choose the Continue option to view the policy screen.
- Here, read the complete software agreement before you click on Agree.
- On agreeing with the terms, you get the installation screen. Here, highlight the Install option to run the Utility software.
- Lastly, register your device for the proper connection. If any error occurs during the connection process, feel free to connect with us.