Install Epson WF-3720 Printer Software
Epson WF-3720 Printer Setup
Epson WF-3720 printer has complete printing features, which can be unveiled by the proper setup. Now, follow the first-time printer steps for the Epson WF-3720.
- Initially, clear away the packaging stuff on the carton to unbox.
- After unboxing, look into the box and grab the sides of the Epson WF-3720.
- Then, keep it on the steady table where you can access the power supply easily.
- Now, choose the wall socket and back of the printer to connect the cables.
- Next, press the power button to turn on the Epson WF-3720 printer.
- Now, unlock the ink carriage to install the fresh Epson EF-3720 ink.
- After that, choose the required size of papers and stack them in the tray.
- Finally, adjust the paper guides before you close the paper tray.
WF-3720 Driver For Windows
Choose either CD accompanied by the Epson WF-3720 printer or download it from the direct website. The steps for both the method are given in the following section.
CD driver download:
- Initially, unpack the CD and load it on the Windows device.
- Once inserted, the AutoPlay runs the CD and pops up with the wizard.
- Next, follow the instructions shown by the installation wizard.
- Note: You may require to select the connection mode if prompted.
Website driver download:
- Firstly, visit the printer driver page and type the Epson WF-3720 as printer model.
- Then, choose the OS model to get the recent Epson WF-3720 drivers.
- Next, download your printer driver available on the list.
- Finally, run the software according to the software wizard.
WF-3720 Driver For Mac
Be it CD or direct link, you get the Epson WF-3720 drivers for any Mac or Windows device. The upcoming section can guide you through the successful driver download.
Download drivers from CD:
- At first, get the CD out of the package if you have one.
- Then, remove it from the page and load it into your computer.
- Next, wait until the drivers get moved to the computer from the CD and follow the onscreen steps.
Download drivers from the website:
- For downloading the Epson WF-3730 printer drivers, go to the Start Here page.
- Now, from the page, type the device details to choose the matching Epson-3720 drivers.
- Next, install the downloaded setup file and finish the software download.
WF-3720 connect wireless with windows
Epson connect is one such feature that assists you with the easy remote and wireless printing. Now, follow the instructions for an easy connection with Windows.
- Initially, connect the devices to the network and move to the driver page.
- Then, choose the necessary setup software file.
- To proceed with the download, read and accept the terms and policies.
- After accepting your software agreement, look for the Install option.
- Now, tap the Install option and wait for the completion and choose Next.
- Once you click on Next, choose the Registration option.
- For registering, agree to the terms on the next screen.
- Finally, close the registration screen.
WF-3720 connect wireless with Mac
To use this method, you have to avail a network connection for the device. If not connected to the network, first complete the network procedure and then use the below steps.
- Initially, browse the Epson driver page from the Mac.
- On the support page, select your product and click on Start Here.
- Then, the page displays the Epson Connect Utility to download.
- Now, download them through the Download and Install option.
- Next, click on Continue and proceed to read the driver policies.
- Once read, click on Agree on the License page.
- After that, go to the Finder window and choose Application and Epson Software.
- Here, double-tap on the Epson Connect Printer Setup and register your printer.
- Close the screen once you have registered the printer and the print a test page.