Install Epson WF-2860 Printer Software
Epson WF-2860 Printer Setup
With our user-friendly steps, the printer setup has become less complicated. Please make use of our Epson WF-2860 first-time setup instructions to complete in a snap.
- Firstly, check out the adhesive tapes on the product box surface.
- Now, prepare a flat surface to place your Epson WF-2860 device.
- Then, check all the printer accessories that were sent with the printer.
- Next, separate the power cable to connect between the printer and the wall outlet.
- After that, turn on your printer by pressing the Power icon.
- Once the printer is idle, move to the ink area to fill the ink slots.
- For that, use only the authentic cartridges that you have received.
- Then, install the sufficient papers in the input paper tray.
WF-2860 Driver For Windows
Complete the Epson driver download for Windows by either disc method or the direct link. The precise steps are given in the upcoming for the reference. Follow them for the successful driver download and installation.
Downloading drivers from CD:
- Firstly, find the installation CD from the box and load it on the computer.
- Then, wait for the CD to be recognized by the computer.
- Once detected, download and run the software using the onscreen instruction.
The downloading driver from direct link:
- Initially, go to the product driver page and enter the product details (printer model number & OS version of the computer).
- Then, click on Enter to get the list of available Epson WF-2860 printer drivers.
- Finally, select the recent driver to download and install successfully.
WF-2860 Driver For Mac
To get the latest and compatible drivers for the Epson WF-2860 drivers, refer to the instructions given below.
Drivers from the original CD:
- To begin with, select the original CD driver and install it on the computer.
- Then, you can see the wizard screen to run the software.
- Finally, click on Run, and the onscreen prompts guide you to download the drivers.
- Firstly, open any browser to go to the Epson driver page.
- Here, enter the printer model as well as the OS of the computer.
- As a result, the screen lists the compatible set of Epson WF-2860 printer drivers.
- Then, click on the Download option to download your Wf-2860 drivers.
- Finally, start to run the WF-2860 software and choose the connection type as needed.
WF-2860 connect wireless with windows
The requirement to activate the Epson connect service is the stable wireless connection. At first, please choose the proper wifi and connect to it. Then, stick to the instructions given below.
- Initially, go to the printer control panel and select the Home button.
- Then, select the wifi option, which is a suitable method for the connection.
- Next, choose the Start Setup option to get the wizard screen.
- After that, choose the wifi Setup Wizard on the displayed screen.
- Then, you may get the network screen to select your preferred network.
- Now, find out your network from the list or type it manually.
- After choosing the network, enter the password of the selected network.
- Once you enter the password, confirm the network settings, and choose the Start Setup option.
- Once a connection is established, click on the Print Check Report.
WF-2860 connect wireless with Mac
Now, download the Epson WF-2860 drivers from the Start Here sheet. The downloading process redirects you to the wireless setup. Once you reach the wireless page, follow the below steps.
- Initially, for the wireless connection on your Epson WF-2860, use the control panel buttons.
- Now, click on the Home button of your printer.
- Then, press the available wireless icon on the printer panel and wait for the options screen.
- Next, choose the wifi on the Select Connection Method screen.
- After that, choose the Start Setup for the first-time network setup.
- Now, select your access point from the next screen. If the network is not visible, choose the Search Again or Enter Manually option.
- Next, select or enter the access point name and type the valid password.