Install Epson ET-4760 Printer Software
Epson ET-4760 Printer Setup
Epson ET-4760 printer setup follows the two major steps – Hardware setup and the software setup.
- To begin with, the hardware setup, remove the new ET-4760 printer and the accessories from the pack.
- Then, connect it to the direct power supply and complete the basic settings with the touch screen.
- Here, set the desired value for the region, language, and time.
- Then, fill the tanks with the set of bottles that comes in the box.
- After that, load the sample papers into the input tray and try printing the alignment sheet.
- Then, connect ET-4760 to the network and the devices.
- Finally, proceed with the software setup.
- Here, install the compatible ET-4760 drivers for your device OS versions to complete the software setup.
ET-4760 Driver For Windows
Now download and install the latest set of ET-4760 drivers for your Windows device from the driver page.
- Firstly, go to the driver page and enter the computer Windows OS version.
- Then, choose the drivers for your device and download it to the Windows.
- After that, run the downloaded ET-4760 drivers and software on your Windows.
- On the connection mode screen, choose the Wired or the wireless connection.
- Then, follow the steps on the screen and complete the ET-4760 drivers for Windows installation.
- Supported Windows OS versions: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Available Drivers: Printer Driver, Drivers, and Utilities combo, Remote Print Driver, and Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 utility. Among these, the Drivers and Utilities combo package is highly recommended.
ET-4760 Driver For Mac
Now install the latest Epson ET-4760 drivers for your MAC computer from the driver page. On the driver page, you can get the compatible and the recent ET-4760 driver versions. Here are the steps to complete the Epson ET-4760 driver installation from the driver page for MAC:
- Firstly, download the compatible Epson ET-4760 driver files to your MAC.
- Then, run the files and follow the steps to reach the connection type page.
- Here, choose either the USB setup mode or the Wireless setup mode.
- Then, choose the ET-4760 drivers and software for your MAC computer.
- After that, follow the instructions to install the ET-4760 drivers and software to your computer.
- Supported MAC OS versions: MAC OSX 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, and 10.13.
- Available ET-4760 MAC OS drivers: Drivers and Utilities combo package, Remote print driver, and Printer driver.
ET-4760 connect wireless with windows
Epson ET-4760 connect enables printing wirelessly from any device wireless. Also, you can print any file from the cloud storage, smartphones, and computers by emailing it to your ET-4760. Here are the instructions for installing the Epson Remote Print Driver to your Windows device.
- To begin with, go to the driver page and download the Remote print driver.
- Then, run the installation wizard and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Here, it displays the email address of your ET-4760 printer.
- Now, note down this email address and try printing a test file from your computer or the smartphones.
- To connect ET-4760 wireless to the computer, use the printer touch menu and go to Wifi Setup Wizard.
- Here, choose your network name and type in the Wifi password.
ET-4760 connect wireless with Mac
Epson ET-4760 Connect is an exclusive feature on every Epson printer to print wireless from computers and smart devices. Now you can install the latest version of Epson ET-4760 Remote Print driver to your MAC computer from the driver page. Then, use the steps below to configure the Epson Connect for your ET-4760.
- Initially, go to the ET-4760 driver page and download the latest Remote Print driver.
- Then, run the installation wizard and follow the steps to proceed further.
- Now, the wizard shows the specific email ID of your Epson ET-4760. You may also change this email address or customize it by logging into the Connect page.
- After that, try printing a test file from your Cloud storage by mailing it to the Epson ET-4760 printer.