Install Epson ET-3760 Printer Software
Epson ET-3760 Printer Setup
Epson ET-3760 cartridge-free printer setup is easy. Here are the basic Epson ET-3760 steps.
- Initially, take the ET-3760 out of the packing and get it ready for power connection.
- Then, connect the power cord from the box and turn it on.
- Here, you may choose to set the region, language, and time with the screen.
- If not, you may also do it later during the driver installation.
- Now, fill the tanks and load papers into the paper tray.
- Then, connect ET-3760 to the network and the devices.
- After that, install the necessary ET-3760 drivers and software to your computer.
- Here, you can use either the Setup CD from the box or the driver page.
ET-3760 Driver For Windows
- For the basic and outdated version of the drivers, you can use the CD.
- In the case of the latest version of Epson ET-3760 drivers and software, you can use the driver page.
- Then, run the Epson ET-3760 driver installation wizard and follow the steps.
- After that, on the connection page, choose the connectivity accordingly.
- Now, the wizard lists the available ET3760 drivers and software for the Windows OS version.
- Here, from this list of ET-3760 drivers, choose the ones for your Windows computer.
- Then, follow the steps to complete the ET-3760 driver installation process.
- Compatible OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
ET-3760 Driver For Mac
Epson ET-3760 drivers for MAC is available in the CD, as well as the driver page.
- Firstly, run the Epson ET3760 CD that comes in the pack on your MAC computer.
- Then, follow the steps and complete the Preferences settings to proceed further.
- After that, on the connection mode screen, choose the type as either USB or the Wireless.
- Then, wait for the ET-3760 wizard to extract the MAC compatible drivers and software.
- Now, choose the drivers from the list to install them on your MAC computer.
- You may also download the ET-3760 driver files from the driver page.
- Compatible MAC OS: Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), and High Sierra (10.13).
ET-3760 connect wireless with windows
Connect and print Wireless from the Epson ET-3760 printer with the latest wireless drivers. You can also print Wireless from the smartphones, cloud storage, and tablets with the Epson ET-3760 Connect.
- Firstly, check the wireless connection stability of your home network.
- Then, initiate the ET-3760 wireless setup file and follow the steps.
- Now, on the connection mode, choose the Wifi setup wizard.
- Then, the wizard displays your wifi network name and the passkey.
- After that, go to the Wifi Setup Wizard menu on your ET-3760 printer menu and type the SSID and password in.
- To enable the Epson ET-3760 to connect, download, and install the connect software to your Windows computer.
- After completing the Epson ET-3760 connect installation, you can print any file by emailing it to your ET-3760.
ET-3760 connect wireless with Mac
Now connect the ET-3760 and the compatible MAC computer OS version wireless. You can also connect any compatible device wirelessly to the ET-3760 and print Wireless. Now you can print any file wirelessly from the computer storage, cloud storage, and smart devices.
- To begin with, download and run the ET-3760 wireless setup file.
- Then, choose the Wifi Setup Wizard as the connection type.
- Here, the ET-3760 Wifi wizard displays the Wifi name and the password.
- Now, on the printer panel, go to the Wifi Setup wizard menu and type this password.
- Then, try printing a test file wireless from the MAC computer.
- You can also install the latest version of the Epson ET-3760 connect the file to your MAC.
- Then, send the files directly to the ET-3760 email address and enjoy printing wirelessly.