Install Epson ET-3600 Printer Software
Epson ET-3600 Printer Setup
Epson ET-3600 printer setup includes the basic hardware setup and the software setup steps. You can use this document as a guide to complete the ET-3600 first time setup.
Unpack – Firstly, take the new ET-3600 printer from the box carefully. Then, get rid of the packing materials from the printer surface, including the tapes and the foams.
Turn it on – Now, connect the power cord and turn on your Epson 3600 printer
Fill the tank – Simply fill the tank from the bottles. Then, load ample papers into the input tray and print the alignment page.
Connect to devices – Connect the ET-3600to the network and the computer.
Install Drivers – Finally, install the ET-3600 drivers and software from the CD or the driver page.
ET-3600 Driver For Windows
To install the Epson ET-3600 drivers from the CD:
- Firstly, run the CD on your Windows computer.
- Then, follow the steps and connect ET-3600 to Windows with the USB or the wifi.
- After that, choose the ET-3600 drivers from the list and install them on the computer.
To install the Epson ET-3600 drivers from the driver page:
- Initially, go to the Driver page and wait for it to detect your Windows OS version.
- Then, download the compatible ET-3600 driver and initiate the installation wizard.
- Now, follow the steps on the wizard screen.
- Then, establish a secure connection between the ET-3600 and Windows.
- Then, install the drivers on the computer.
Compatible Windows OS: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP.
ET-3600 Driver For Mac
Installing the Epson ET-3600 software using the CD:
- To begin with, run the ET-3600 driver CD.
- Then, use the steps on the wizard and proceed with the process.
- After that, connect the ET-3600 to the MAC when the wizard asks and complete the driver installation.
Installing the Epson ET-3600 software using the driver page:
- Firstly, go to the driver page and enter your Epson ET-3600 model number.
- Now, it detects the OS version of your MAC and lists the drivers that are available for ET-3600.
- Then, download the file to your MAC computer and initiate the installer.
- Finally, follow the set of instructions on the wizard screen and complete the ET-3600 driver install.
- Compatible MAC OS: MAC OSX 10.6 to 10.11
ET-3600 connect wireless with windows
- To begin with, run the Epson ET-3600 Software CD that comes in the box.
- Now, on the Setup screen, select your connection as “Wireless Connection.”
- On the next screen, choose “Set up printer for the first time.” Then, select “Using printer buttons.”
- Now on the printer panel, use the arrow keys to navigate to the wifi Setup Wizard option.
- Here, choose your wifi name and enter the password.
- After that, on the wizard screen on your computer, confirm the wireless connection.
- In case you do not have the software installation CD, you can download it from the driver page.
- Go to the driver page and type your Epson printer model.
- Now it auto-detects your Windows OS version and lists the software.
- From this list of software, choose the setup software and follow the same steps as above.
ET-3600 connect wireless with Mac
Here are the easy instructions to enable a secure wireless connection between the ET-3600 and the MAC computer.
- Firstly, insert the Epson ET-3600 software CD into your MAC CD slot.
- Initiate the AutoRun wizard and follow the steps to reach the Wireless setup page.
- Then, on the Setup page, choose the ‘Set up printer for the first time option.’
- After that, on the connection screen, go to ‘using the printer buttons.’
- Now, go to the printer panel and navigate to the wifi Setup Wizard option.
- Then, choose your home network and type in the password.
- Finally, come back to the wizard screen and confirm the wireless connection.
- You may also download the Epson ET-3600 Wireless setup file from the driver page.