Install Epson ET-2760 Printer Software
Epson ET-2670 Printer Setup
Epson ET-2760 printer setup follows the simple process of unpacking and setup. Here, you can get the complete instruction set for the Epson ET-2760 printer setup.
- Firstly, get the new Epson ET-2760 printer out of the box.
- Then, clear all the transparent tapes and packing materials from the printer surface.
- After that, turn on the ET-2760 printer by connecting it to the direct power supply.
- Now, install the cartridges and load the sample papers from the box.
- Then, proceed to install the Epson ET-2760 drivers and software to the computer.
- Here, you can use both the Windows and the MAC computer.
- Then, establish a secure connection between the ET-2760 printer and the computer.
- Finally, print a test page to verify the ET-2760 setup process.
ET-2670 Driver For Windows
Epson ET-2760 drivers for Windows are available for the compatible OS versions. You can download and install the ET-2760 drivers and software for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- To begin with, run the ET-2760 driver installation CD and follow the set of instructions.
- Then, on the connection mode screen, choose either the Wireless setup or the USB mode.
- After that, on the driver page, choose the drivers that are necessary for your Windows computer.
- Then, follow the instructions to complete the Epson ET-2760 driver download.
- Finally, complete the Epson ET-2760 driver download and verify the process by printing a sample page.
- You may also download the latest set of Epson ET-2760 drivers for Windows.
- Then, run the downloaded file and complete the installation process with the wizard steps.
ET-2760 Driver For Mac
Epson ET-2760 drivers for MAC are available for the compatible MAC OS versions. The compatible MAC OS versions are MAC OS 10.6 to 10.12. Then, follow the instructions here to complete the ET-2760 driver installation for the MAC computer.
- Firstly, run the ET-2760 driver installation CD and follow the steps on the screen.
- Then, when you reach the connection mode page, choose the connection mode between ET-2760 and the devices.
- Now, on the driver download page, choose the necessary drivers for your MAC OS version.
- Then, install them to your MAC device and complete the driver install.
- In case you are using the driver download page, download the compatible version of Epson ET-2760 drivers to your MAC.
- Then, run the AutoRun file.
- Finally, follow the set of instructions on the screen and complete the driver download.
ET-2760 connect wireless with windows
Connecting your Windows computer and the ET-2760 printer wireless is now easy. To connect the Epson ET-2760 printer wireless to the Windows, you require the ET-2760 wireless driver and software. Also, you may require the Wifi name and the password. Once you have the latest wireless driver and the Wifi details, proceed with the ET-2760 wireless setup instructions.
- To begin with, run the Epson ET-2760 Wireless setup CD or the file from the driver page.
- Then, follow the steps on the screen and choose the “First-time printer setup” option.
- Now, the wizard displays your Wifi name and the password. Jot down these details and then proceed to the printer panel.
- Here, use the arrow keys to navigate through the options on the printer panel.
- Then, enter the Wifi password when the wizard asks for.
ET-2760 connect wireless with Mac
Now connect the ET-2760 wireless to both the network and the MAC computer wireless. Here are the easy instructions to connect the ET-2760 printer wirelessly with MAC in a click.
- To begin with, run the Epson ET-2760 wireless setup wizard.
- Then, follow the instructions and proceed with the steps on the screen.
- On the setup window, choose the first time printer setup option.
- Then, on the connection type window, choose the Setup with Printer Buttons and proceed.
- Here, the wizard displays the Wifi network name and the password. Note down these details.
- Now, the wizard shows the steps to enable the wireless mode on our ET-2760 printer.
- Follow the steps and complete the ET-2760 Wireless setup with MAC in a snap.